TurboCone Dust Collector, 3HP 3PH 230/460V, 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit, Model PM1900TX-BK
Flat Shipping Fee of $115.00
Performance: Only fine particles move to the filter chamber making manual cleaning easier and decreasing health concernsPrevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter...
You May Also Like
Prevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter chamber decreasing rapid performance drop due to premature clogging
Efficiency: Chips are better contained for increased packing density requiring fewer collection bag changes
- TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Remote-controlled digital timer can be programmed for up to 99 minutes
- All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
- 30-micron filter bags for improved capture of fine dust particles
- The large impeller is powered by a 3HP motor for peak performance
- Triple 4” dust ports allow for several hoses to be attached at the same time
- Cloth collection bags with view window use a snap ring for rapid installation/removal
- 10 cubic feet collection bag capacity reduces number of bag changes.
- Tall filter bags require less cleaning due to the larger surface area
- Four swivel casters for shop maneuverability
- Length : 46 inch
Overall Dimensions: 61" x 30" x 94"
Net Weight: 207 lbs
Remote Control: No
Sound Rating: 75-90 dB
1-Hose Connection Diameter: 8"
2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
3-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
Bag Diameter: 20"
Filter Bag/Canister Length: 48"
Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
Collection Bag Length: 30"
Air Flow @ 4": 234 cu.ft/min
Air Flow @ 8": 1,754 cu.ft/min
Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
Velocity @ 4": 5,200 foot per minute
Air Inlet: (1) at 8" or (3) at 4"
Impeller Diameter: 14"
Impeller Fins: 7
Impeller Material: Steel
Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
Separator Tank Height: 10"
Motor Power: 3 HP
Motor Phase: 3 Ph
Motor Voltage: 230/460V
Prewired Voltage: 230V
Motor Current: 8.2/4.1A
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty