Powermatic - Tenoning Jig, Model PM-TJ
Eliminate the need to transfer measurements with this tenoning jig, which uses your chisel to configure set up. Adjustable work stop and clamp allows work piece to be held securely. Extruded...
Items You May Need
Item 409590Model MD-00237
• Work stop features a magnified angle indicator
• Compact and adjustable clamp to fit your work piece size
• Easy to move on and off your table saw due to its light weight
• Microadjust system to customize your tenon
• Can be used with low profile riving knife
Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)(In.) : 16-1/2 x 22-1/2 x 10
Fits T-slot Dimensions (W x D)(In.) : 3/4 x 3/8
Fence Surface (L x H)(In.) : 9-5/8 x 6-1/2
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Best Jig Ever
For 25 years I have been cutting tenons on a home made jig. I cursed it’s minor and unpredictable inaccuracies every time I used it. Finally, Powermatic has heard my pitiful cry’s. This thing is a beast; heavy, precise, totally adjustable, the best one available- and I’ve tried them all. Micro adjustments are simple. The mass of the unit makes it stable. The casting is milled flat. And best of all - the cuts are repeatable forever. At one time I even thought of writing to Bridge City Tools to beg them to produce the end - all tenon jig...but no more. I’m so pleased with this product!
No parts available for this unit under warranty and the unit is being discontinued.
After 18 emails and several phone calls to try to get a replacement for the miter bar which does not adjust it all and over two months time I still don't have a usable Jig. The only solution being offered is to destroy the one that I have and they will send another unit with no guarantee that that might a bar works. Would recommend looking for a different tenoning jig other than Powermatic.