Tenoning Jig, Model PM-TJ
Flat Shipping Fee of $28.00
Eliminate the need to transfer measurements with this tenoning jig, which uses your chisel to configure set up.Adjustable work stop and clamp allow work piece to be held securelyExtruded handles...
You May Also Like
- Adjustable work stop and clamp allow work piece to be held securely
- Extruded handles are conveniently located away from the blade
- Guide bar with set screws to fit to table saw miter slot
- Work stop features a magnified angle indicator
- Compact and adjustable clamp to fit your work piece size
- Easy to move on and off your table saw due to its light weight
- Microadjust system to customize your tenon
- Can be used with low profile riving knife
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)(In.) : 16-1/2 x 22-1/2 x 10
- Fits T-slot Dimensions (W x D)(In.) : 3/4 x 3/8
- Fence Surface (L x H)(In.) : 9-5/8 x 6-1/2
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty