Powermatic - Table Saw, 1-3/4HP, 50" Fence with Riving Knife, Model 64B-50
The 64B table saw, with left tilt arbor, offers 1-3/4 horsepower in dual voltage to meet the demands of the professional contractor. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the...
You May Also Like
Item 853325Model 1791229K
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 424394Model PM25350K
Item 833088Model 1792011K
The 64B has cast iron table and wings with front edge bevel, and the working area is further expanded by the melamine-surfaced wood extension table. The exclusive Accu-Fence® system is available in 30” or 50” rip cut capacity. Storage hooks on the stand keep your accessories within reach.
• Riving knife maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback
• Blade not included
• Micro-adjust miter gauge with extension plate offers wider crosscut support
• Blade guard and riving knife have quick release for tool-less mounting and removal
• Precision ground cast iron table and wings have beveled edge for smooth miter gauge entry
• Built-in extraction port increases dust collection efficiency
• Heavy cast iron trunnion ensures smooth blade positioning
• Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomically designed
Accu-Fence® locks to rail without play
Arbor Diameter (in) : 5/8
Arbor Speed (RPM) : 4000
Blade Diameter (in) : 10
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 350
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
Height (in) : 34
Length (in) : 70
Width (in) : 32
Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 3-1/8
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (in) : 2-1/8
Maximum Diameter of Dado (in) : 8
Maximum Rip Right of Blade (in) : 50
Maximum Rip Left of Blade (in) : 12
Maximum Width of Dado (in) : 13/16
Miter Gauge Type : T-slot with stops
Motor Amps : 15/7.5
Motor HP : 1-3/4HP
Motor Phase : 1Ph
Motor Voltage : 115/230V
Net Weight : 413.8 pound
Part Number : 1791230K
Prewired : 115 V
Table Height (in) : 36
Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 11-1/2
Table Size without Extension (L x W/in) : 44-1/4 x 27
Table Size without Wings (L x W/in) : 20 x 27
Table Type : Cast Iron
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
I would say that this is the high end of Contractor saw's. This is a quality machine. I like the fact that the blade has a shroud under it that leads to the dust extractor port. Works very well for collection. I had a Jet tablesaw that served me well for 12 years. But there is no comparrison. Of course they are two tottaly different price points too! I look forward to putting this baby to use!