10" Table Saw with 50" Accu-Fence System and Riving Knife - 1-3/4 HP 1PH 115/230V - 64B-50
Shipping Fee of $99.00
The 64B table saw, with left tilt arbor, offers 1-3/4 horsepower in dual voltage to meet the demands of the professional contractor. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback. A low profile riving knife is included...
The 64B has cast iron table and wings with front edge bevel, and the working area is further expanded by the melamine-surfaced wood extension table. The exclusive Accu-Fence® system is available in 30” or 50” rip cut capacity. Storage hooks on the stand keep your accessories within reach.
• Riving knife maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback
• Blade not included
• Micro-adjust miter gauge with extension plate offers wider crosscut support
• Blade guard and riving knife have quick release for tool-less mounting and removal
• Precision ground cast iron table and wings have beveled edge for smooth miter gauge entry
• Built-in extraction port increases dust collection efficiency
• Heavy cast iron trunnion ensures smooth blade positioning
• Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomically designed
Accu-Fence® locks to rail without play
Arbor Diameter (in) : 5/8
Arbor Speed (RPM) : 4000
Blade Diameter (in) : 10
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 350
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
Height (in) : 34
Length (in) : 70
Width (in) : 32
Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 3-1/8
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (in) : 2-1/8
Maximum Diameter of Dado (in) : 8
Maximum Rip Right of Blade (in) : 50
Maximum Rip Left of Blade (in) : 12
Maximum Width of Dado (in) : 13/16
Miter Gauge Type : T-slot with stops
Motor Amps : 15/7.5
Motor HP : 1-3/4HP
Motor Phase : 1Ph
Motor Voltage : 115/230V
Net Weight : 413.8 pound
Part Number : 1791230K
Prewired : 115 V
Table Height (in) : 36
Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 11-1/2
Table Size without Extension (L x W/in) : 44-1/4 x 27
Table Size without Wings (L x W/in) : 20 x 27
Table Type : Cast Iron
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 4 -7 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Love this saw
I have had this saw for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. I was going to run a 220 outlet to the saw but have it on a 115 now and it does great. Lots of power! The dust collection is pretty good as long as your not running a jig but that is to be expected. My only issue was the extra table never aligned correctly and I had to enlarge the bolt holes, and the tap comes premonted on the fence rail and is off by one inch so if I cut less than an inch I must use a tape. Easy to fix just found it odd. Over all I wish I had bought this saw years ago!
I would say that this is the high end of Contractor saw's. This is a quality machine. I like the fact that the blade has a shroud under it that leads to the dust extractor port. Works very well for collection. I had a Jet tablesaw that served me well for 12 years. But there is no comparrison. Of course they are two tottaly different price points too! I look forward to putting this baby to use!