Powermatic - Table Saw, 1-3/4HP, 30" Fence with Riving Knife, Model 64B-30
The 64B table saw, with left tilt arbor, offers 1-3/4 horsepower in dual voltage to meet the demands of the professional contractor. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the...
Items You May Need
Item 142760Model JT-164
Item 155618Model S-610
Item 826469Model 892
Item 151089Model DC11601
Item 163787Model SL2A-2000L
Item 155669Model 370
Item 146137Model 146137W
Item 163445Model YW1093
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 424387Model PM23130K
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 857875Model 1791001K
Item 424376Model 725000K
Item 424378Model 725002K
Item 424380Model 725004K
Item 424379Model 725003K
Item 840937Model CNS175-SFA30
The 64B table saw, with left tilt arbor, offers 1-3/4 horsepower in dual voltage to meet the demands of the professional contractor. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback. A low profile riving knife is included for non-through cuts. An arbor lock is accessed from above the table, eliminating the need for dual blade wrenches. The T-slot miter gauge has rack-and-pinion angle setting, positive stops, and extension plate for expanded workpiece support.
The 64B has cast iron table and wings with front edge bevel, and the working area is further expanded by the melamine-surfaced wood extension table. The exclusive Accu-Fence® system is available in 30” or 50” rip cut capacity. Storage hooks on the stand keep your accessories within reach.
- Riving knife maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback
- Blade not included
- Micro-adjust miter gauge with extension plate offers wider crosscut support
- Blade guard and riving knife have quick release for tool-less mounting and removal
- Precision ground cast iron table and wings have beveled edge for smooth miter gauge entry
- Built-in extraction port increases dust collection efficiency
- Heavy cast iron trunnion ensures smooth blade positioning
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomically designed
- Accu-Fence® locks to rail without play
- Arbor Diameter (in) : 5/8
- Arbor Speed (RPM) : 4000
- Blade Diameter (in) : 10
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 350
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Height (in) : 34
- Length (in) : 50
- Width (in) : 32
- Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 3-1/8
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (in) : 2-1/8
- Maximum Diameter of Dado (in) : 8
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade (in) : 30
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade (in) : 12
- Maximum Width of Dado (in) : 13/16
- Miter Gauge Type : T-slot with stops
- Motor Amps : 15/7.5
- Motor HP : 1-3/4HP
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 115/230V
- Net Weight : 366.85 pound
- Part Number : 1791229K
- Prewired : 115 V
- RIVING KNIFE
- Table Height (in) : 36
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 11-1/2
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W/in) : 71-1/4 x 27
- Table Size without Extension (L x W/in) : 44-1/4 x 27
- Table Size without Wings (L x W/in) : 20 x 27
- Table Type : Cast Iron
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Cabinet Quality - Without the Cabinet
I started my adult working life as an Industrial Arts (shop) teacher. Now retired, I wanted a cabinet-quality saw, without the cabinet or huge motor, for my basement shop. No problem moving components in for assembly. Quality in every way FROM TAIWAN. Thanks Powermatic!