Table Saw, 1-3/4HP, 30" Fence with Riving Knife, Model 64B-30
Flat Shipping Fee of $115.00
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a late June shipment.
You May Also Like
The 64B has cast iron table and wings with front edge bevel, and the working area is further expanded by the melamine-surfaced wood extension table. The exclusive Accu-Fence® system is available in 30” or 50” rip cut capacity. Storage hooks on the stand keep your accessories within reach.
- Riving knife maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback
- Blade not included
- Micro-adjust miter gauge with extension plate offers wider crosscut support
- Blade guard and riving knife have quick release for tool-less mounting and removal
- Precision ground cast iron table and wings have beveled edge for smooth miter gauge entry
- Built-in extraction port increases dust collection efficiency
- Heavy cast iron trunnion ensures smooth blade positioning
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomically designed
- Accu-Fence® locks to rail without play
- Arbor Diameter (in) : 5/8
- Arbor Speed (RPM) : 4000
- Blade Diameter (in) : 10
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 350
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Height (in) : 34
- Length (in) : 50
- Width (in) : 32
- Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 3-1/8
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (in) : 2-1/8
- Maximum Diameter of Dado (in) : 8
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade (in) : 30
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade (in) : 12
- Maximum Width of Dado (in) : 13/16
- Miter Gauge Type : T-slot with stops
- Motor Amps : 15/7.5
- Motor HP : 1-3/4HP
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 115/230V
- Net Weight : 366.85 pound
- Part Number : 1791229K
- Prewired : 115 V
- RIVING KNIFE
- Table Height (in) : 36
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 11-1/2
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W/in) : 71-1/4 x 27
- Table Size without Extension (L x W/in) : 44-1/4 x 27
- Table Size without Wings (L x W/in) : 20 x 27
- Table Type : Cast Iron
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Cabinet Quality - Without the Cabinet
I started my adult working life as an Industrial Arts (shop) teacher. Now retired, I wanted a cabinet-quality saw, without the cabinet or huge motor, for my basement shop. No problem moving components in for assembly. Quality in every way FROM TAIWAN. Thanks Powermatic!