12" Straight Line Rip Saw - 15 HP 3 Ph 230/460V - SLR12
Save 10% Plus Free Shipping - November 18 - December 4 ONLY!
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Full cast iron construction for rock-solid operation15HP Main Motor, 2HP Feed Motor for large production capacityAuto-oiler with shut off ensures long conveyor chain lifeSeven pressure rollers with dual anti-kickback devices help prevent stock dischargeVariable feed speeds to...
- Full cast iron construction for rock-solid operation
- 15HP Main Motor, 2HP Feed Motor for large production capacity
- Auto-oiler with shut off ensures long conveyor chain life
- Seven pressure rollers with dual anti-kickback devices help prevent stock discharge
- Variable feed speeds to accommodate different type stock
- Large 18" rip and 3-3/8" depth of cut capacities for virtually any job
- Adjustable position control box for operator convenience
- Anti-Kickback Devices : 2
- Arbor Diameter (in) : 1
- Blade Diameter (in) : 12
- Blade Speed (RPM) : 4500
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 600
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Electric Controls - Magnetic Starter : 24V Magnetic
- Feed Motor HP : 2HP
- Feed Motor Phase : 3PH
- Feed Motor Volt : 230/460V (pre-wired 230V; 460V requires additional mag. switch purchase)
- Feed Speed (FPM) : 30-125 variable
- Height (in): 62
- Length (in): 41
- Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 4
- Maximum Ripping Width (in) : 18
- Motor HP : 15HP
- Motor Phase : 3Ph
- Motor Voltage : 230/460V
- Net Weight : 2,090 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 62 x 56 x 41
- Part Number : 1791285
- Pressure Rollers : 7
- Prewired : Prewired 230V
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH/in) : 62 x 66 x 45
- Table Height (in) : 32
- Table Size (in) : 35 x 55
- Width (in): 56
- Shipping weight 2,530 lb.
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 4 -7 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS