Powermatic - Straight Line Rip Saw, Model SLR12
Full cast iron construction for rock-solid operation15HP Main Motor, 2HP Feed Motor for large production capacityAuto-oiler with shut off ensures long conveyor chain lifeSeven pressure...
Item 424394Model PM25350K
Item 424387Model PM23130K
Item 424393Model PM25330K
Item 424389Model PM23150RK
Item 424391Model PM25150K
Item 424396Model PM375350K
Item 424388Model PM23150K
Item 424390Model PM25130K
Item 424392Model PM25150RK
Item 424395Model PM25350RK
- Full cast iron construction for rock-solid operation
- 15HP Main Motor, 2HP Feed Motor for large production capacity
- Auto-oiler with shut off ensures long conveyor chain life
- Seven pressure rollers with dual anti-kickback devices help prevent stock discharge
- Variable feed speeds to accommodate different type stock
- Large 18" rip and 3-3/8" depth of cut capacities for virtually any job
- Adjustable position control box for operator convenience
- Anti-Kickback Devices : 2
- Arbor Diameter (in) : 1
- Blade Diameter (in) : 12
- Blade Speed (RPM) : 4500
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 600
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Electric Controls - Magnetic Starter : 24V Magnetic
- Feed Motor HP : 2HP
- Feed Motor Phase : 3PH
- Feed Motor Volt : 230/460V (pre-wired 230V; 460V requires additional mag. switch purchase)
- Feed Speed (FPM) : 30-125 variable
- Height (in): 62
- Length (in): 41
- Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 4
- Maximum Ripping Width (in) : 18
- Motor HP : 15HP
- Motor Phase : 3Ph
- Motor Voltage : 230/460V
- Net Weight : 2,090 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 62 x 56 x 41
- Part Number : 1791285
- Pressure Rollers : 7
- Prewired : Prewired 230V
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH/in) : 62 x 66 x 45
- Table Height (in) : 32
- Table Size (in) : 35 x 55
- Width (in): 56
- Shipping weight 2,530 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty