Shaper with Sliding Table, 7-1/2HP 3PH 230/460V, Model TS29
Sliding table with 4-foot stroke works with miter head, hold-down and fence to accommodate everything from multiple end cuts to tenonsFully adjustable fence with dual digital readout for fast,...
You May Also Like
- Sliding table with 4-foot stroke works with miter head, hold-down and fence to accommodate everything from multiple end cuts to tenons
- Fully adjustable fence with dual digital readout for fast, accurate set-up and repeatability
- Large table with built-in slider with room for stock feeder
- 7" vertical spindle travel allows stacked tooling
- Spindle tilts negative 5° to positive 45° for increased versatility
- Large diameter multiple table inserts accommodate virtually any size cutter
- Five spindle speeds in forward and reverse with lighted indicator
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 800
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.) : 5 (dual ports)
- Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter : 24V Magnetic
- Fence Size (L x H/in.) : 46 x 5
- Fence Travel (Major and Minor/in.) : 5-3/8 and 3-5/8
- Height (in): 53
- Length (in): 51
- Maximum Diameter Cutter Above Table (in) : 12
- Maximum Diameter Cutter Below Table (in) : 9
- Motor HP : 7-1/2HP
- Motor Phase : 3PH
- Motor Voltage : 230/460V
- Net Weight (lb): 1,100
- Overall Dimensions : 51 x 44 x 53
- Part Number : 1791284
- Prewired : Prewired 230V
- Reversible : Yes
- Router Bit Collet Diameter (in) : 1/4 and 1/2
- Slide Table Size (in) : 11-1/4 x 51-1/4
- Spindle Diameter (in) : 3/4, 1, and 1-1/4
- Spindle Size Under Nut (in) : 3/4 Spindle - 3-1/2, 1 Spindle - 6-1/4, 1-1/4 Spindle - 6-1/4
- Spindle Speed (RPM) : 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 10,000
- Spindle Travel (in) : 7
- Table Inserts : one tilting, two straight
- Table Size (in) : 51-1/2 x 33-1/2
- Table Travel (in) : 49-1/4
- Tilting Spindle (deg.) : 5° back, 45° forward
- Width (in): 44
- Shipping weight 1,280 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty