Powermatic - Shaper with Sliding Table, 7-1/2HP 3PH 230/460V, Model TS29
The new TS29 Tilt/Slide Shaper is ready to tackle any job. A new fence design includes dual digital readouts, micrometer adjustments and independently adjustable fence halves for fast, accurate...
Item 424396Model PM375350K
Item 424393Model PM25330K
Item 836778Model 1791292K
Item 424394Model PM25350K
Item 424395Model PM25350RK
Item 412059Model 1791321
Item 412063Model 1790843
• Sliding table with 4-foot stroke works with miter head, hold-down and fence to accommodate everything from multiple end cuts to tenons
• Fully adjustable fence with dual digital readout for fast, accurate set-up and repeatability
• Large table with built-in slider with room for stock feeder
• 7" vertical spindle travel allows stacked tooling
• Spindle tilts negative 5° to positive 45° for increased versatility
• Large diameter multiple table inserts accommodate virtually any size cutter
• Five spindle speeds in forward and reverse with lighted indicator
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 800
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.) : 5 (dual ports)
Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter : 24V Magnetic
Fence Size (L x H/in.) : 46 x 5
Fence Travel (Major and Minor/in.) : 5-3/8 and 3-5/8
Height (in): 53
Length (in): 51
Maximum Diameter Cutter Above Table (in) : 12
Maximum Diameter Cutter Below Table (in) : 9
Motor HP : 7-1/2HP
Motor Phase : 3PH
Motor Voltage : 230/460V
Net Weight (lb): 1,100
Overall Dimensions : 51 x 44 x 53
Part Number : 1791284
Prewired : Prewired 230V
Reversible : Yes
Router Bit Collet Diameter (in) : 1/4 and 1/2
Slide Table Size (in) : 11-1/4 x 51-1/4
Spindle Diameter (in) : 3/4, 1, and 1-1/4
Spindle Size Under Nut (in) : 3/4 Spindle - 3-1/2, 1 Spindle - 6-1/4, 1-1/4 Spindle - 6-1/4
Spindle Speed (RPM) : 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 10,000
Spindle Travel (in) : 7
Table Inserts : one tilting, two straight
Table Size (in) : 51-1/2 x 33-1/2
Table Travel (in) : 49-1/4
Tilting Spindle (deg.) : 5° back, 45° forward
Width (in): 44
Shipping weight 1,280 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty