Shaper with Sliding Table, 7-1/2HP 3PH 230/460V, Model TS29
The new TS29 Tilt/Slide Shaper is ready to tackle any job. A new fence design includes dual digital readouts, micrometer adjustments and independently adjustable fence halves for fast, accurate...
You May Also Like
• Sliding table with 4-foot stroke works with miter head, hold-down and fence to accommodate everything from multiple end cuts to tenons
• Fully adjustable fence with dual digital readout for fast, accurate set-up and repeatability
• Large table with built-in slider with room for stock feeder
• 7" vertical spindle travel allows stacked tooling
• Spindle tilts negative 5° to positive 45° for increased versatility
• Large diameter multiple table inserts accommodate virtually any size cutter
• Five spindle speeds in forward and reverse with lighted indicator
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 800
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.) : 5 (dual ports)
Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter : 24V Magnetic
Fence Size (L x H/in.) : 46 x 5
Fence Travel (Major and Minor/in.) : 5-3/8 and 3-5/8
Height (in): 53
Length (in): 51
Maximum Diameter Cutter Above Table (in) : 12
Maximum Diameter Cutter Below Table (in) : 9
Motor HP : 7-1/2HP
Motor Phase : 3PH
Motor Voltage : 230/460V
Net Weight (lb): 1,100
Overall Dimensions : 51 x 44 x 53
Part Number : 1791284
Prewired : Prewired 230V
Reversible : Yes
Router Bit Collet Diameter (in) : 1/4 and 1/2
Slide Table Size (in) : 11-1/4 x 51-1/4
Spindle Diameter (in) : 3/4, 1, and 1-1/4
Spindle Size Under Nut (in) : 3/4 Spindle - 3-1/2, 1 Spindle - 6-1/4, 1-1/4 Spindle - 6-1/4
Spindle Speed (RPM) : 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 10,000
Spindle Travel (in) : 7
Table Inserts : one tilting, two straight
Table Size (in) : 51-1/2 x 33-1/2
Table Travel (in) : 49-1/4
Tilting Spindle (deg.) : 5° back, 45° forward
Width (in): 44
Shipping weight 1,280 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty