Powermatic - PM3000 14" Tablesaw, 7.5HP, 3PH w/ 50" Accu-Fence System
The PM3000B brings heavyweight performance and patented innovations to the 14-inch table saw arena. The riving knife rises and lowers with the blade, substantially reducing kickback risk; and both...
Item 424396Model PM375350K
Item 857875Model 1791001K
Item 854981Model 2MTSPUR
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 846363Model P414
Item 424395Model PM25350RK
Item 424389Model PM23150RK
Item 424380Model 725004K
Item 420946Model ICS73480-36
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 424394Model PM25350K
• Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
• Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
• Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
• Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
• Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
• Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts
• Enclosed cabinet with wide footprint for stability
• Heavy-duty micro adjustable miter gauge with aluminum extruded fence, for good workpiece guidance and fine angle adjustments
• Precision ground high luster cast iron table top with front edge bevel prevents snagging of workpiece while positioning
• Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
• Jumbo stop switch offers fast access to controls
Built in 4" port for dust collection
TEFC motor with magnetic controls
Standard left and right cast iron table wings
Accu-Fence® System with 50" to the right cutting capacity
Extension table and legs
Blade, power cord plug not included
Arbor Diameter (in.) : 1
Arbor Speed (RPM) : 3450
Blade Diameter (in.) : 14
Brand : Powermatic
Distance Between Sliding Table and Blade (in.) : n.a.
Dust Collection Adapter Port : n.a.
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 350
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.) : 4
Height (in.): 42
Length (in.): 84
Maximum Depth of Cut (in.) : 5-1/8 at 90°
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (in.) : 3-1/2
Maximum Diameter of Dado (in.) : 12
Maximum Rip Left of Blade (in.) : 14
Maximum Rip Right of Blade (in.) : 50
Maximum Width of Dado (in.) : 13/16
Miter Gauge Type : Deluxe, micro adjustable with aluminum extruded fence
Motor HP : 7.5HP
Motor Phase : 3PH
Motor Voltage : 230/460V*
Net Weight : 750 pound
Overall Dimensions : 84 x 53 x 42
Part Number : 1720305K
Prewired : Pre-wired 230V, *requires 460V mag switch
Table Height (in.) : 35
Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (in.) : 15-1/2
Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W/in.) : 38 x 48
Table Size without Extension (L x W/in.) : 38 x 26
Table Size without Wings (L x W/in.) : 38 x 26
Table Type : polished cast iron
Width (in.): 53
Shipping weight 820 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Christmastime is one of those perfect times of the year to make someone a special handmade gift. So I took to the shop after Thanksgiving, stepping away from my lathe and decided to do something different. With my daughter Maddy’s growing interest in baking, I decided to make her a heirloom Recipe Box as a Christmas gift. I purchased a Bubinga board about 6 ft.in length x 11″ wide x 3/4″ thick from Woodcraft. It had such beautiful figured grain and sort of a pink-brown color to it, perfect for my 16 year old. It has been a number of years (about 35!) since I’ve done any flat work, back in my Boardman High School days in Ohio, learning under the tutelage of Mr. Haug, my woodshop instructor.