Powermatic - PM3000 14" Tablesaw, 7.5HP, 3PH w/ 50" Accu-Fence System
The PM3000B brings heavyweight performance and patented innovations to the 14-inch table saw arena. The riving knife rises and lowers with the blade, substantially reducing kickback risk; and both...
Item 424396Model PM375350K
Item 857875Model 1791001K
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 424395Model PM25350RK
Item 424388Model PM23150K
Item 424394Model PM25350K
Item 424393Model PM25330K
Item 424391Model PM25150K
Item 424389Model PM23150RK
Item 420944Model ICS73230-36
• Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
• Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
• Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
• Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
• Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
• Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts
• Enclosed cabinet with wide footprint for stability
• Heavy-duty micro adjustable miter gauge with aluminum extruded fence, for good workpiece guidance and fine angle adjustments
• Precision ground high luster cast iron table top with front edge bevel prevents snagging of workpiece while positioning
• Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
• Jumbo stop switch offers fast access to controls
Built in 4" port for dust collection
TEFC motor with magnetic controls
Standard left and right cast iron table wings
Accu-Fence® System with 50" to the right cutting capacity
Extension table and legs
Blade, power cord plug not included
Arbor Diameter (in.) : 1
Arbor Speed (RPM) : 3450
Blade Diameter (in.) : 14
Brand : Powermatic
Distance Between Sliding Table and Blade (in.) : n.a.
Dust Collection Adapter Port : n.a.
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 350
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.) : 4
Height (in.): 42
Length (in.): 84
Maximum Depth of Cut (in.) : 5-1/8 at 90°
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (in.) : 3-1/2
Maximum Diameter of Dado (in.) : 12
Maximum Rip Left of Blade (in.) : 14
Maximum Rip Right of Blade (in.) : 50
Maximum Width of Dado (in.) : 13/16
Miter Gauge Type : Deluxe, micro adjustable with aluminum extruded fence
Motor HP : 7.5HP
Motor Phase : 3PH
Motor Voltage : 230/460V*
Net Weight : 750 pound
Overall Dimensions : 84 x 53 x 42
Part Number : 1720305K
Prewired : Pre-wired 230V, *requires 460V mag switch
Table Height (in.) : 35
Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (in.) : 15-1/2
Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W/in.) : 38 x 48
Table Size without Extension (L x W/in.) : 38 x 26
Table Size without Wings (L x W/in.) : 38 x 26
Table Type : polished cast iron
Width (in.): 53
Shipping weight 820 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Christmastime is one of those perfect times of the year to make someone a special handmade gift. So I took to the shop after Thanksgiving, stepping away from my lathe and decided to do something different. With my daughter Maddy’s growing interest in baking, I decided to make her a heirloom Recipe Box as a Christmas gift. I purchased a Bubinga board about 6 ft.in length x 11″ wide x 3/4″ thick from Woodcraft. It had such beautiful figured grain and sort of a pink-brown color to it, perfect for my 16 year old. It has been a number of years (about 35!) since I’ve done any flat work, back in my Boardman High School days in Ohio, learning under the tutelage of Mr. Haug, my woodshop instructor.