Powermatic - PM2700 Shaper, 5HP 3PH 230/460V
This new PM2700 Shaper offers more features to you than any other shaper in the same class. The extra large 30" x 40" precision ground cast iron table includes a heavy duty miter gauge with an...
You May Also Like
Item 823891Model 1791284
Item 839724Model 1791316
• Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility
• Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes
• Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
• Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment
• Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning
• 5HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power
• Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work
• Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
• Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
• Fence has dual featherboards for work holding
Dual 4" ports for attachment to dust collection system
3/4" and 1-1/4" interchangeable spindle collets
Featherboard hold downs
Deluxe miter gauge
Integrated caster system
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 600
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4 (dual ports)
Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter : magnetic
Fence Size (L x H/in) : 18-3/4 & 4-7/8
Height (in) : 45
Length (in) : 40
Model Number : PM2700
Motor HP : 5HP
Motor Phase : 3Ph
Motor Voltage : 230V/460V*
Net Weight : 664 pound
Overall Dimensions : 40x37x45
Part Number : 1280102C
Prewired : Prewired 230V, *requires 460V magnetic switch
Reversible : Yes
Router Bit Collet Diameter (in) : 1/4 and 1/2 (optional)
Spindle Diameter (in) : 3/4, 1-1/4
Spindle Size Under Nut (in) : 3/4 spnd = 3-3/4, 1-1/4 spnd = 6
Spindle Speed (RPM) : 7,500 & 10,000
Spindle Travel (in) : 4
Table Height From Floor (in) : 35-1/2
Table Insert Opening Diameter (in) : 2.55, 4.16, 5.75
Table Inserts : (3) 2.55", 4.16", 5.75" I.D.
Table Opening Diameter (in) : 7-3/8
Table Size (in) : 40 x 30
Table T-Slot (in) : standard
Width (in): 37
Shipping weight 690 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty