Powermatic - PM2700 Shaper, 5HP 3PH 230/460V
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Item 823891Model 1791284
Item 863611Model 1791801B
Item 863613Model 1791258B
Item 424393Model PM25330K
Item 839724Model 1791316
Item 424395Model PM25350RK
Item 863615Model 1791260B
Item 424394Model PM25350K
The Powermatic PM2700 Shaper offers more features to you than any other shaper in the same class. The extra large 30" x 40" precision ground cast iron table includes a heavy duty miter gauge with an aluminum extruded support. The built-in, omni-directional caster system (patent pending) is retractable into the base. A quick-release lever allows fast speed and belt changes.
- Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility
- Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes
- Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
- Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment
- Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning
- 5HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power
- Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work
- Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
- Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
- Fence has dual featherboards for work holding
- 4" port for attachment to dust collection system
- 3/4" and 1-1/4" interchangeable spindle collets
- Featherboard hold downs
- Deluxe miter gauge
- Integrated caster system
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 600
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4 (dual ports)
- Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter : magnetic
- Fence Size (L x H/in) : 18-3/4 & 4-7/8
- Height (in) : 45
- Length (in) : 40
- Model Number : PM2700
- Motor HP : 5HP
- Motor Phase : 3Ph
- Motor Voltage : 230V/460V*
- Net Weight : 664 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 40x37x45
- Part Number : 1280102C
- Prewired : Prewired 230V, *requires 460V magnetic switch
- Reversible : Yes
- Router Bit Collet Diameter (in) : 1/4 and 1/2 (optional)
- Spindle Diameter (in) : 3/4, 1-1/4
- Spindle Size Under Nut (in) : 3/4 spnd = 3-3/4, 1-1/4 spnd = 6
- Spindle Speed (RPM) : 7,500 & 10,000
- Spindle Travel (in) : 4
- Table Height From Floor (in) : 35-1/2
- Table Insert Opening Diameter (in) : 2.55, 4.16, 5.75
- Table Inserts : (3) 2.55", 4.16", 5.75" I.D.
- Table Opening Diameter (in) : 7-3/8
- Table Size (in) : 40 x 30
- Table T-Slot (in) : standard
- Width (in): 37
- Shipping weight 690 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty