PM2700 Shaper, 5HP 1PH 230V
Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobilitySpindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passesHeavy duty 30" x 40"...
You May Also Like
- Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility
- Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes
- Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
- Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment
- Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning
- 3HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power
- Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work
- Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
- Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
- Fence has dual featherboards for work holding
- Dual 4" ports for attachment to dust collection system
- 3/4" and 1-1/4" interchangeable spindle collets
- Spindle height digital readout
- Featherboard hold downs
- Deluxe miter gauge
- Integrated caster system
- Amps : 14
- Digital Readouts : spindle height
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 600
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4 (dual ports)
- Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter : magnetic
- Fence Size (L x H/in) : 18-3/4 x 4-7/8
- Height (in): 45
- Length (in): 40
- Motor HP : 3HP
- Motor Phase : 1PH
- Motor Voltage : 230V
- Net Weight : 664 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 40x37x45
- Part Number : 1280100C
- Reversible : Yes
- Router Bit Collet Diameter (in) : 1/4 and 1/2 (optional)
- Spindle Diameter (in) : 3/4, 1-1/4
- Spindle Size Under Nut (in) : 3/4 spnd = 3-3/4, 1-1/4 spnd = 6
- Spindle Speed (RPM) : 7,500 & 10,000
- Spindle Travel (in) : 4
- Table Height From Floor (in) : 35-1/2
- Table Insert Opening Diameter (in) : 2.55, 4.16, 5.75
- Table Inserts : (3) 2.55", 4.16", 5.75" I.D.
- Table Opening Diameter (in) : 7-3/8
- Table Size (in) : 40 x 30
- Table T-Slot (in) : standard
- Width (in): 37
- Shipping weight 698 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty