PM2700 Shaper, 5HP 1PH 230V
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Save 10%! March 24 - 27
You May Also Like
- Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility
- Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes
- Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
- Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment
- Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning
- 3HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power
- Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work
- Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
- Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
- Fence has dual featherboards for work holding
- Dual 4" ports for attachment to dust collection system
- 3/4" and 1-1/4" interchangeable spindle collets
- Spindle height digital readout
- Featherboard hold downs
- Deluxe miter gauge
- Integrated caster system
- Amps : 14
- Digital Readouts : spindle height
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 600
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4 (dual ports)
- Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter : magnetic
- Fence Size (L x H/in) : 18-3/4 x 4-7/8
- Height (in): 45
- Length (in): 40
- Motor HP : 3HP
- Motor Phase : 1PH
- Motor Voltage : 230V
- Net Weight : 664 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 40x37x45
- Part Number : 1280100C
- Reversible : Yes
- Router Bit Collet Diameter (in) : 1/4 and 1/2 (optional)
- Spindle Diameter (in) : 3/4, 1-1/4
- Spindle Size Under Nut (in) : 3/4 spnd = 3-3/4, 1-1/4 spnd = 6
- Spindle Speed (RPM) : 7,500 & 10,000
- Spindle Travel (in) : 4
- Table Height From Floor (in) : 35-1/2
- Table Insert Opening Diameter (in) : 2.55, 4.16, 5.75
- Table Inserts : (3) 2.55", 4.16", 5.75" I.D.
- Table Opening Diameter (in) : 7-3/8
- Table Size (in) : 40 x 30
- Table T-Slot (in) : standard
- Width (in): 37
- Shipping weight 698 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty