PM2000 Tablesaw, 5HP, 1PH, 30"AccuFence
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
The award winning PM2000 tablesaw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. It boasts the heaviest cast iron base in its class that virtually...
You May Also Like
- Quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback
- Blade tilt scale has adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts
- Built-in retractable omni-directional caster system mobilizes your tablesaw
- Wide stance, heavy-duty trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade
- Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build up
- Built-in 4" dust collection port with sloped cabinet floor and convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet make for simple clean-up
- Proprietary safety switch has magnetic interlock, and the stop button is reachable with the knee
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts
- Enclosed cabinet with cast iron base for rigidity
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence, for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments
- Precision ground, high luster, oversized cast iron table top with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Independent leaf blade guard and anti-kickback pawls promote safe cutting
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls: 5HP, 1PH, 230V, 21 Amps
- Standard left and right cast iron extension wings
- Accu-Fence® System with 30" to the right cutting capacity
- Melamine-surface extension table and legs
- Arbor wrench and motor cover
- Arbor: 5/8" dia; 4300 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Net Weight: 627 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 65" x 37" x 39"
- Table Height: 34-1/2"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11-1/4"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 42"L x 30-1/2" W
- Table Size without Extension: 22"L x 30-1/2" W
- Table Size without Wings: 22"L x 30-1/2" W
- Blade, power cord plug not included
- Shipping weight 698 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty