Planer, 7.5HP 1PH 230V, Model 201
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Cast iron 1300 lb. construction for solid performance without vibration2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm - accommodates rough and fine finish workSegmented infeed roller with sectional chipbreaker allows...
You May Also Like
- Cast iron 1300 lb. construction for solid performance without vibration
- 2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm - accommodates rough and fine finish work
- Segmented infeed roller with sectional chipbreaker allows multiple board planing
- 4-knife head offers 19,200 cuts per minute and widest capacity in its class
- Roller bearing-mounted feed rollers for long life
- Adjustable bed rollers allow smooth feeding of rough or finished workpieces
- Oversized cast iron table travels on 2 large lead screws for heavy duty support
- Dust collection chute with 5" port
- Adjustable foot pads
- Knife setting gauge
- Tool kit (6, 8, and 10mm wrenches, 12-14mm, and 22-24mm combination wrenches)
- Bed Rollers Adjustable from Front : 2
- Cuts Per Minute : 19,200
- Cutterhead Diameter (in) : 3-1/4
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM) : 4800
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 900
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 5
- Feed Rate (FPM) : 20 and 30
- Height (in): 59
- Length (in): 42
- Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 3/16
- Maximum Planing Thickness (in) : 9-1/4
- Maximum Planing Width (in) : 22
- Minimum Planing Length (in) : 10
- Motor HP : 7-1/2HP
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 230V
- Net Weight : 1,350 pound
- Number of Knives : 4
- Number of Speeds : two
- Outfeed Roller Diameter (in) : 3
- Overall Dimensions : 42 x 49 x 59
- Part Number : 1791261
- Readout Scale : mm/in
- Segmented Infeed Roller Diameter (in) : 3
- Table Height Adjust Manual : 1 Turn = 1/16
- Table Size (in) : 32-1/4 x 24
- Table Support : 2-column
- Tool Supplied : Yes
- Width (in): 49
- Shipping weight 1,430 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty