PF-43 Powerfeeder, 1HP, 3Ph, 230V, 4-Speed, 4 Wheel
You'll achieve superior positive feeding for all types of materials with this rugged, heavy-duty Powermatic stock feeder (Model PF-33). It features continuous-duty motors that transfer power from...
You May Also Like
It features continuous-duty motors that transfer power from the gear box to the feed roller through the roller chain and sprockets. The fully adjustable support columns feature moveable universal joints and heavy locking mechanisms that lock the feeder in horizontal, vertical, or angle feed positions. Solid cast iron construction of bodies, bases and universal joints provide stability with vibration-free feeding.
• Roller chain and sprockets provide positive feeding for a variety of work
• Support column is fully adjustable for horizontal, vertical or angled feeder position
• Feeder body, column base and joints are cast iron for heavy duty operation
• Rollers can be changed out easily and quickly
Column Diameter (in) : 2.28
Distance Between Rollers - Center to Center (in) : 5.23 - 5.93 - 5
Feed Rate (FPM) : variable
Height (in) : 29.48
Length (in) : 43.23
Maximum Height of Rollers Parallel to Tabletop (in) : 8.45
Model Number : PF-43
Motor HP : 1HP
Motor Phase : 3 Ph
Motor Voltage : 230V
Movement - Horizontal (in) : 18.07
Movement - Vertical (in) : 9.83
Net Weight : 150 pound
Number of Speeds : 4 speeds
Overall Dimensions : 43.23 x 23.58 x 29.48
Part Number : 1790811K
Range of Speeds (FPM) : 13, 26, 33, 66 FPM
Rollers (in) : 4-3/4 x 2-1/4
Rotation (Forward/Reverse) : Forward/Reverse
Swing (deg.) : 360
Width (in) : 23.58
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty