Powermatic - PF-33 Powerfeeder, 1HP, 3Ph, 230V, 4-Speed, 3 Wheel
These rugged, heavy-duty stock feeders feature continuous-duty motors that transfer power from the gear box to the feed roller through the roller chain and sprockets, providing superior positive...
Item 816715Model 1790811K
Item 412065Model 1790810K
Item 817294Model 1790812K
Item 820816Model 1790807K
Item 172525Model 6294755
Item 865769Model 6294706
• Roller chain and sprockets provide positive feeding for a variety of work
• Support column is fully adjustable for horizontal, vertical or angled feeder position
• Feeder body, column base and joints are cast iron for heavy duty operation
• Rollers can be changed out easily and quickly
Column Diameter (in) : 2.28
Distance Between Rollers - Center to Center (in) : 5.07 - 5.90
Feed Rate (FPM) : variable
Height (in) : 29.5
Length (in) : 43.23
Maximum Height of Rollers Parallel to Tabletop (in) : 8.45
Model Number : PF-33
Motor HP : 1HP
Motor Phase : 3Ph
Motor Voltage : 230V
Movement - Horizontal (in) : 18.07
Movement - Vertical (in) : 9.83
Net Weight : 134 pound
Number of Speeds : 4 speeds
Overall Dimensions : 43.23 x 18.08 x 29.5
Part Number : 1790800K
Range of Speeds (FPM) : 13, 26, 33, 66 FPM
Rollers (in) : 4-3/4 dia x 2-1/4 wide
Rotation (Forward/Reverse) : Forward/Reverse
Swing (deg.) : 360
Width (in) : 18.08
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty