Powermatic - Open End Belt Sander, 5HP 1PH 230V, Model 1632
The 16" Open-End Sander has front mounted controls and a load meter, which maintains a constant check during operation. Metal-tipped safety limiters inside the machine will stop the sander...
Item 839779Model 1791320
Item 823894Model 1791291K
Item 412063Model 1790843
Item 834471Model 1790837
Item 412059Model 1791321
Item 410300Model 1791264
Item 836778Model 1791292K
• The combination head promotes a more consistent finish
• Pneumatic conveyor belt tracking keeps belt centered
• Conveniently mounted load meter maintains constant check during operation
• Limiters will stop sander instantly if belt breakage occurs
• Side access door for easy belt changes
Emergency rail stop
Emergency stop button
Dust collection port
17" x 54" sanding belt
Belt Size (in) : 17 x 54
Belt Speed (SFPM) : 2200
Compressed Air Requirements @ 5 atm (PSI) : 4 CFM
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 800
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
Feed Motor HP : 1/4HP
Feed Motor Phase : 1PH
Head Configuration : combination
Height (in): 66
Length (in): 40
Minimum Board Length (in): 13-3/4
Motor HP : 5HP
Motor Phase : 1PH
Motor Voltage : 230V
Net Weight (lb): 996
Overall Dimensions : 40 x 29 x 66
Part Number : 1791250
Width (in): 29
Working Thickness (in) : 5
Working Width (reversing stock/in) : 16 (32)
Shipping weight 1,106 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty