Open End Belt Sander, 5HP 1PH 230V, Model 1632
The combination head promotes a more consistent finishPneumatic conveyor belt tracking keeps belt centeredConveniently mounted load meter maintains constant check during operationLimiters will stop...
You May Also Like
- The combination head promotes a more consistent finish
- Pneumatic conveyor belt tracking keeps belt centered
- Conveniently mounted load meter maintains constant check during operation
- Limiters will stop sander instantly if belt breakage occurs
- Side access door for easy belt changes
- 5HP motor
- Emergency rail stop
- Emergency stop button
- Dust collection port
- 17" x 54" sanding belt
- Belt Size (in) : 17 x 54
- Belt Speed (SFPM) : 2200
- Compressed Air Requirements @ 5 atm (PSI) : 4 CFM
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 800
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Feed Motor HP : 1/4HP
- Feed Motor Phase : 1PH
- Head Configuration : combination
- Height (in): 66
- Length (in): 40
- Minimum Board Length (in): 13-3/4
- Motor HP : 5HP
- Motor Phase : 1PH
- Motor Voltage : 230V
- Net Weight (lb): 996
- Overall Dimensions : 40 x 29 x 66
- Part Number : 1791250
- Width (in): 29
- Working Thickness (in) : 5
- Working Width (reversing stock/in) : 16 (32)
- Shipping weight 1,106 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty