Powermatic - Open End Belt Sander, 5HP 1PH 230V, Model 1632
The 16" Open-End Sander has front mounted controls and a load meter, which maintains a constant check during operation. Metal-tipped safety limiters inside the machine will stop the sander...
You May Also Like
Item 839779Model 1791320
Item 424392Model PM25150RK
Item 825682Model 1791296
• The combination head promotes a more consistent finish
• Pneumatic conveyor belt tracking keeps belt centered
• Conveniently mounted load meter maintains constant check during operation
• Limiters will stop sander instantly if belt breakage occurs
• Side access door for easy belt changes
Emergency rail stop
Emergency stop button
Dust collection port
17" x 54" sanding belt
Belt Size (in) : 17 x 54
Belt Speed (SFPM) : 2200
Compressed Air Requirements @ 5 atm (PSI) : 4 CFM
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 800
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
Feed Motor HP : 1/4HP
Feed Motor Phase : 1PH
Head Configuration : combination
Height (in): 66
Length (in): 40
Minimum Board Length (in): 13-3/4
Motor HP : 5HP
Motor Phase : 1PH
Motor Voltage : 230V
Net Weight (lb): 996
Overall Dimensions : 40 x 29 x 66
Part Number : 1791250
Width (in): 29
Working Thickness (in) : 5
Working Width (reversing stock/in) : 16 (32)
Shipping weight 1,106 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty