25" Dual-Drum Sander 5 HP 1 Ph 230V - DDS225
Shipping Fee of $99.00
For a production class Dual Drum Sander, model DDS225 from Powermatic, is loaded with features. This machine features a 5HP motor to power the twin poly V-belts. The dual steel drums have a hard durometer rubber coating to assure a flat, mar free finish. Independently adjustable rear...
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums for flat, smooth finish
- Full size cast iron table
- Forward and reverese poly conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust control
- 4"dust ports
- Hood locking handle
- Conveyor tension adjustment
- Depth limit plate
- Storage compartment
- Motor: 5HP, 1PH, 230V, 21 Amps
- Style: Drum
- Drums: 2 each
- Drum Speed: 1700 RPM
- Drum Diameter: 6"
- Conveyor Motor: 1/4HP
- Maximum Board Thickness: 5-1/4"
- Maximum Board Width: 25"
- Minimum Board Length: 9:
- Minimum Board Thickness:1/32
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600 CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Electrical Controls: 230V Magnetic
- Open end wrenches: 12-14mm and 17-19mm
- Hex wrenches: 2, 3, 4 and 5,,
- Front Drum: 80 grit sandpaper installed
- Rear Drum: 100 grit sandpaper installed
- Phillips and flat head screwdrivers for final assembly, not included
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Absolutely nowhere in the description of this drum sander does it reveal the sanding dimensions of this model. Apparently, everyone is supposed to know what those dimensions are from the model number. Is the sanding width 225 inches, 22 inches, 25 inches, 2 inches, 5 inches? How about the depth? Let me guess, Powermatic never provided that information, and Woodcraft surely isn't obligated to disclose that minor detail. I mean how is Woodcraft supposed to know. It's a drop ship; they don't even have any in stock. Besides, the potential customer is responsible to gather this information...you know, from a competitor or the manufacturer. Woodcraft has better things to do. We should just be thankful they provided a photograph and price! Perhaps it's a new marketing scheme, a $6,000.00 surprise, and only when it arrives at your shop will you be able to solve the tantalizing mystery dimension with your own tape measure. Oh, what fun!
37" Dual-Drum Sander - 10 HP 3 Ph 230/460V - DDS-237Item 412059
37" Dual-Drum Sander - 7-1/2 HP 1 Ph 230V - DDS-237Item 839779
25×2 Double Drum Sander 5HP, 1PHItem 860966
22" Drum Sander - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115V - 2244Item 421812
25" Drum Sander with Open Stand - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115V - JWDS-2550Item 165400
37" Double Drum Sander (37x2) 5HP 1PHItem 866611