Dovetailer with Pneumatic Clamping, 1HP, 1PH, 230V, Model DT65
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for an early December shipment.
You May Also Like
- Four centerlines - 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" - create a custom appearance
- Pneumatic clamping provides quick locking and unlocking of the work piece
- Eccentric spindle collet for resharpened cutters
- Spring loaded carriage makes for smooth, effortless dovetail cutting
- Cutter height of 3/16" to 3/4" accommodates different cutting depths and board thicknesses
- Extra large soft grip handle provides positive control and comfort
- The precision linear carriage bearings are sealed on both ends to eliminate dust buildup
- Visual stylus and template aid in guiding the carriage
- Material stops provide convenient positioning of the workpiece
- Cast iron and steel construction for added stability and durability
- 1HP motor transfers plenty of power via the drive belt to the spindle
- Magnetic starter for safety
- Four-sided template
- Tool kit
- Dovetail bit
- Dust chute with hose
- Center to Center Dovetail Spacing (in) : 1, 1-1/2, 2 and 2-1/2
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 500
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : front 2-1/2, rear 4
- Height (in): 63
- Length (in): 37
- Maximum Dovetail Height (in) : 3/4
- Maximum Front Thickness (in) : 2-3/8
- Maximum Side Thickness (in) : 1-3/16
- Maximum Work Piece Size (L x W/in) : 59 x 16-1/2
- Minimum Dovetail Height (in) : 3/16
- Minimum Front Thickness (in) : 9/32
- Minimum Side Thickness (in) : 3/8
- Minimum Work Piece Size (L x W/in) : 7-7/8 x 2-3/8
- Motor HP : 1HP
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 230V only
- Net Weight(lb): 531
- Number of Spindles : 1
- Overall Dimensions : 37 x 44 x 63
- Part Number : 1791305
- Spindle Speed (RPM) : 18500
- Table Height From Floor (in) : 45
- Width (in): 44
- Shipping weight 564 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty