Powermatic - Dovetailer with Pneumatic Clamping, 1HP, 1PH, 230V, Model DT65
The POWERMATIC® DT65 Single Spindle Dovetailer gives quality to the most popular joints of drawer construction. It provides an affordable way to produce cleanly cut, professional dovetails that...
Item 833586Model 1791304
Item 838340Model 1791267
Item 825682Model 1791296
Item 424391Model PM25150K
Item 424387Model PM23130K
Item 819164Model 1791241
• Four centerlines - 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" - create a custom appearance
• Pneumatic clamping provides quick locking and unlocking of the work piece
• Eccentric spindle collet for resharpened cutters
• Spring loaded carriage makes for smooth, effortless dovetail cutting
• Cutter height of 3/16" to 3/4" accommodates different cutting depths and board thicknesses
• Extra large soft grip handle provides positive control and comfort
• The precision linear carriage bearings are sealed on both ends to eliminate dust buildup
• Visual stylus and template aid in guiding the carriage
• Material stops provide convenient positioning of the workpiece
• Cast iron and steel construction for added stability and durability
• 1HP motor transfers plenty of power via the drive belt to the spindle
Magnetic starter for safety
Dust chute with hose
Center to Center Dovetail Spacing (in) : 1, 1-1/2, 2 and 2-1/2
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 500
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : front 2-1/2, rear 4
Height (in): 63
Length (in): 37
Maximum Dovetail Height (in) : 3/4
Maximum Front Thickness (in) : 2-3/8
Maximum Side Thickness (in) : 1-3/16
Maximum Work Piece Size (L x W/in) : 59 x 16-1/2
Minimum Dovetail Height (in) : 3/16
Minimum Front Thickness (in) : 9/32
Minimum Side Thickness (in) : 3/8
Minimum Work Piece Size (L x W/in) : 7-7/8 x 2-3/8
Motor HP : 1HP
Motor Phase : 1Ph
Motor Voltage : 230V only
Net Weight(lb): 531
Number of Spindles : 1
Overall Dimensions : 37 x 44 x 63
Part Number : 1791305
Spindle Speed (RPM) : 18500
Table Height From Floor (in) : 45
Width (in): 44
Shipping weight 564 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty