Dovetailer with Manual Clamping - 1 HP 1 Ph 230V - DT45
Shipping Fee of $99.00
The POWERMATIC® DT45 manual dovetail machine is used to cut dovetails for drawers and various furniture components. The machine is equipped with a router spindle which allows cutting dovetails of adjustable height. The DT45 can machine four types of dovetails with different pitches....
• Four centerlines - 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" - create a custom appearance
• Manual eccentric clamping will keep boards firm
• Eccentric spindle collet for resharpened cutters
• Spring loaded carriage makes for smooth, effortless dovetail cutting
• Cutter height of 3/16" to 3/4" accommodates different cutting depths and board thicknesses
• Extra large soft grip handle provides positive control and comfort
• The precision linear carriage bearings are sealed on both ends to eliminate dust buildup
• Visual stylus and template aid in guiding the carriage
• Material stops provide convenient positioning of the workpiece
• Cast iron and steel construction for added stability and durability
• 1HP motor transfers plenty of power via the drive belt to the spindle
Dust chute with hose
Center to Center Dovetail Spacing (in) : 1, 1-1/2, 2 and 2-1/2
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 500
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : front 2-1/2, rear 4
Height (in): 61
Length (in): 33
Maximum Dovetail Height (in) : 3/4
Maximum Front Thickness (in) : 1-3/4
Maximum Side Thickness (in) : 1-3/16
Maximum Work Piece Size (L x W/in) : 31 x 11
Minimum Dovetail Height (in) : 3/16
Minimum Front Thickness (in) : 9/32
Minimum Side Thickness (in) : 9/32
Minimum Work Piece Size (L x W/in) : 7-7/8 x 2-3/8
Motor HP : 1HP
Motor Phase : 1Ph
Motor Voltage : 115/230V
Net Weight : 424 pound
Number of Spindles : 1
Overall Dimensions : 33 x 33 x 61
Part Number : 1791304
Prewired : 115V
Spindle Speed (RPM) : 18500
Table Height From Floor (in) : 35
Width (in): 33
Shipping weight 447 lb
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Dovetailer with Pneumatic Clamping - 1 HP 1 Ph 230V - DT65Item 837247
Porter CableItem 146049
12" Deluxe Dovetail Jig Combination KitItem 834142
Foreman Electric Pocket Hole Machine, # DB210Item 861426
15" Planer - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - Helical Cutterhead - Model 15HHItem 835284
Safety SpeedItem 170827
12-1/2" Deluxe Dovetail Jig With Half-Blind TemplateItem 164117
Shaper - 5 HP 1 Ph 230V - PM2700Item 836688
12-1/2" Fixed Through Dovetail Template For WoodRiver Deluxe Dovetail JigItem 164118
Super 12" Dovetail Jig With Accessory KitItem 148151
Hollow Chisel Mortiser with Tilting Table - 1 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - 719TItem 828840
20" Variable Speed Drill Press - 1 HP 1 Ph 120V - PM2820EVSItem 174937