Powermatic - DDS-237, 37" Dual Drum Sander 7.5HP, 1PH, 230V
Save 15% On Jet and Powermatic Now Through May 31, 2020
Item 412059Model 1791321
Item 835285Model 1791315
Item 412063Model 1790843
Item 839724Model 1791316
Item 818246Model 1791250
Item 830127Model 1610079
Item 857875Model 1791001K
Item 854112Model 1794224K
- 7.5HP motor for plenty of power
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finish
- Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects
- Full size cast iron table for solid support
- Forward/reverse poly conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal
- Two speed gearbox
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Sandpaper installed on drums
- Tool kit
- Conveyor Motor (HP) : 1/4HP
- Drum Diameter (in) : 6
- Drum Length (in) : 37
- Drum Speed (RPM) : 1700
- Dual Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : two @ 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 1200
- Height : 45 (in)
- Length : 60 (in)
- Maximum Board Thickness (in) : 5-1/4
- Maximum Board Width (in) : 37
- Minimum Board Length (in) : 9
- Minimum Board Thickness (in) : 1/32
- Motor HP : 7.5HP
- Motor Phase : 1PH
- Motor Voltage : 230V
- Net Weight : 962 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 60 x 45 x 45
- Part Number : 1791320
- Sanding Drums (number of drums) : 2
- Width : 45 (in)
- Shipping weight 1,142 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges. This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty