Powermatic - DDS-237, 37" Dual Drum Sander 7.5HP, 1PH, 230V
7.5HP motor for plenty of powerIndependently adjustable rear drum for fine tuningHard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finishTwo-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding...
You May Also Like
Item 412059Model 1791321
Item 818246Model 1791250
- 7.5HP motor for plenty of power
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finish
- Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects
- Full size cast iron table for solid support
- Forward/reverse poly conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal
- Two speed gearbox
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Sandpaper installed on drums
- Tool kit
- Conveyor Motor (HP) : 1/4HP
- Drum Diameter (in) : 6
- Drum Length (in) : 37
- Drum Speed (RPM) : 1700
- Dual Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : two @ 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 1200
- Height : 45 (in)
- Length : 60 (in)
- Maximum Board Thickness (in) : 5-1/4
- Maximum Board Width (in) : 37
- Minimum Board Length (in) : 9
- Minimum Board Thickness (in) : 1/32
- Motor HP : 7.5HP
- Motor Phase : 1PH
- Motor Voltage : 230V
- Net Weight : 962 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 60 x 45 x 45
- Part Number : 1791320
- Sanding Drums (number of drums) : 2
- Width : 45 (in)
- Shipping weight 1,142 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty