Powermatic - DDS-237, 37" Dual Drum Sander, 10HP, 3PH, 230/460V
10HP motor for plenty of powerIndependently adjustable rear drum for fine tuningHard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provide flat, smooth finishTwo-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding...
Item 834471Model 1790837
Item 839779Model 1791320
Item 412063Model 1790843
Item 424396Model PM375350K
Item 424393Model PM25330K
Item 836778Model 1791292K
Item 424394Model PM25350K
Item 410300Model 1791264
- 10HP motor for plenty of power
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provide flat, smooth finish
- Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects
- Full size cast iron table for solid support
- Forward/reverse poly conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal
- Two speed gearbox
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Sandpaper installed on drums
- Tool kit
- Conveyor Motor (HP) : 1/4HP 3PH
- Drum Diameter (in) : 6
- Drum Length (in) : 37
- Drum Speed (RPM) : 1700
- Dual Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : two @ 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 1200
- Height : 45 (in)
- Length : 60 (in)
- Maximum Board Thickness (in) : 5-1/4
- Maximum Board Width (in) : 37
- Minimum Board Length (in) : 9
- Minimum Board Thickness (in) : 1/32
- Motor HP : 10HP
- Motor Phase : 3PH
- Motor Voltage : 230/460V
- Net Weight : 990 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 60 x 45 x 45
- Part Number : 1791321
- Prewired : 230V
- Sanding Drums (number of drums) : 2
- Width : 45 (in)
- Shipping weight 1,142 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty