Belt/Disc Sander with 6" x 48" Belt, 2HP 3PH 230/460V, Model 31A
Flat Shipping Fee of $115.00
Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0° to 90°; includes indexing pin for 0, 45°, and 90° stopsBelt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slotsBelt table tilts down...
- Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0° to 90°; includes indexing pin for 0, 45°, and 90° stops
- Belt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slots
- Belt table tilts down to 45°, and can be set for beveled and mitered angle sanding
- Full cast iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums for smooth sanding belt movement and support
- 12" disc is balanced for flat, even coverage
- Amps : 7/3.5
- Base Size (in) : 20W x 17-1/4D x 27-1/2H
- Belt Size (L x W/in) : 48 x 6
- Belt Speed (SFPM) : 2410
- Belt Table Size (L x W/in) : 13-1/4 x 7-1/2
- Belt Table Tilt (deg.) : 45 down
- Disc Diameter (in) : 12
- Disc Speed (RPM) : 2375
- Disc Table Size (L x W/in) : 17-1/4 x 9
- Disc Table Tilt (deg.) : 15 up, 45 down
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 400
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Height (in) : 54.5
- Length (in) : 24
- Model Number : 31A
- Motor HP : 2
- Motor Phase : 3
- Motor Voltage : 230/460
- Net Weight : 247 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 24 x 31-1/4 x 54-1/2
- Part Number : 1791292K
- Prewired : Prewired 230, magnetic switch
- Sanding Arm Locking Positions (deg.) : 0, 45, and 90
- Table Working Height (disc/belt/in) : 34 disc, 36 belt
- Width (in) : 31.25
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty