Powermatic - Belt/Disc Sander with 6" x 48" Belt, 2HP 3PH 230/460V, Model 31A
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Item 823894Model 1791291K
Item 834471Model 1790837
Item 412059Model 1791321
Item 818917Model 708595
Item 816032Model 708598K
Item 818987Model 708597K
Item 815485Model 708599K
Item 861425Model 50-122
• Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0° to 90°; includes indexing pin for 0, 45°, and 90° stops
• Belt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slots
• Belt table tilts down to 45°, and can be set for beveled and mitered angle sanding
• Full cast iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums for smooth sanding belt movement and support
• 12" disc is balanced for flat, even coverage
Amps : 7/3.5
Base Size (in) : 20W x 17-1/4D x 27-1/2H
Belt Size (L x W/in) : 48 x 6
Belt Speed (SFPM) : 2410
Belt Table Size (L x W/in) : 13-1/4 x 7-1/2
Belt Table Tilt (deg.) : 45 down
Disc Diameter (in) : 12
Disc Speed (RPM) : 2375
Disc Table Size (L x W/in) : 17-1/4 x 9
Disc Table Tilt (deg.) : 15 up, 45 down
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 400
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
Height (in) : 54.5
Length (in) : 24
Model Number : 31A
Motor HP : 2
Motor Phase : 3
Motor Voltage : 230/460
Net Weight : 247 pound
Overall Dimensions : 24 x 31-1/4 x 54-1/2
Part Number : 1791292K
Prewired : Prewired 230, magnetic switch
Sanding Arm Locking Positions (deg.) : 0, 45, and 90
Table Working Height (disc/belt/in) : 34 disc, 36 belt
Width (in) : 31.25
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty