Powermatic - Belt/Disc Sander with 6" x 48" Belt, 2HP 3PH 230/460V, Model 31A
Loaded with features, the 31A from Powermatic can tackle the most demanding tasks. Full cast iron construction allows both metal and woodworking to be done on the same machine and the Integral Dual...
Item 818987Model 708597K
Item 816032Model 708598K
Item 815485Model 708599K
Item 861425Model 50-122
Item 835284Model 1791213
Item 818917Model 708595
Item 811138Model 708599
Item 420631Model 3536-03-460
Item 834471Model 1790837
• Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0° to 90°; includes indexing pin for 0, 45°, and 90° stops
• Belt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slots
• Belt table tilts down to 45°, and can be set for beveled and mitered angle sanding
• Full cast iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums for smooth sanding belt movement and support
• 12" disc is balanced for flat, even coverage
Amps : 7/3.5
Base Size (in) : 20W x 17-1/4D x 27-1/2H
Belt Size (L x W/in) : 48 x 6
Belt Speed (SFPM) : 2410
Belt Table Size (L x W/in) : 13-1/4 x 7-1/2
Belt Table Tilt (deg.) : 45 down
Disc Diameter (in) : 12
Disc Speed (RPM) : 2375
Disc Table Size (L x W/in) : 17-1/4 x 9
Disc Table Tilt (deg.) : 15 up, 45 down
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 400
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
Height (in) : 54.5
Length (in) : 24
Model Number : 31A
Motor HP : 2
Motor Phase : 3
Motor Voltage : 230/460
Net Weight : 247 pound
Overall Dimensions : 24 x 31-1/4 x 54-1/2
Part Number : 1791292K
Prewired : Prewired 230, magnetic switch
Sanding Arm Locking Positions (deg.) : 0, 45, and 90
Table Working Height (disc/belt/in) : 34 disc, 36 belt
Width (in) : 31.25
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty