511 Panel Saw with 4" Dust Port
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a mid July shipment.
You May Also Like
- Stainless steel guide tubes with eight guide roller assemblies provide smooth carriage glide
- Dual 4" dust ports with nylon brush surrounding blade for front and rear dust exhaust
- True counterweight system keeps the carriage where you position it while loading stock
- Solid aluminum rollers with outside support brackets for square cuts
- Casters for easy mobility
- 3HP Worm drive saw motor rotates in carriage to perform rip cuts
- Heavy-duty welded one-piece steel frame prevents vibration, ensures solid support
- Arbor Diameter (in) : 5/8
- Blade Diameter (in) : 8
- Cut Accuracy Straight and Square (in) : 1/64
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Height : 86 (in)
- Length : 124.5 (in)
- Maximum Cross Cut Length (in) : 62
- Maximum Cut Thickness (in) : 1-1/2
- Maximum Rip Length (in) : Unlimited
- Model Number : 511
- Motor HP : 3HP
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 120V
- Net Weight : 435 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 120 x 38 x 86
- Part Number : 1510007
- Power Requirements : 120V, 13 Amps
- Width : 39.5 (in)
- Shipping weight 475 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty