Powermatic - 511 Panel Saw with 4" Dust Port
Stainless steel guide tubes with eight guide roller assemblies provide smooth carriage glideDual 4" dust ports with nylon brush surrounding blade for front and rear dust exhaustTrue counterweight...
Item 835285Model 1791315
Item 164548Model 1791331
Item 830127Model 1610079
Item 424391Model PM25150K
Item 839724Model 1791316
Item 849659Model 1791079K
Item 424389Model PM23150RK
- Stainless steel guide tubes with eight guide roller assemblies provide smooth carriage glide
- Dual 4" dust ports with nylon brush surrounding blade for front and rear dust exhaust
- True counterweight system keeps the carriage where you position it while loading stock
- Solid aluminum rollers with outside support brackets for square cuts
- Casters for easy mobility
- 3HP Worm drive saw motor rotates in carriage to perform rip cuts
- Heavy-duty welded one-piece steel frame prevents vibration, ensures solid support
- Arbor Diameter (in) : 5/8
- Blade Diameter (in) : 8
- Cut Accuracy Straight and Square (in) : 1/64
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Height : 86 (in)
- Length : 124.5 (in)
- Maximum Cross Cut Length (in) : 62
- Maximum Cut Thickness (in) : 1-1/2
- Maximum Rip Length (in) : Unlimited
- Model Number : 511
- Motor HP : 3HP
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 120V
- Net Weight : 435 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 120 x 38 x 86
- Part Number : 1510007
- Power Requirements : 120V, 13 Amps
- Width : 39.5 (in)
- Shipping weight 475 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty