Powermatic - 511 Panel Saw with 4" Dust Port
Stainless steel guide tubes with eight guide roller assemblies provide smooth carriage glideDual 4" dust ports with nylon brush surrounding blade for front and rear dust exhaustTrue counterweight...
You May Also Like
Item 416422Model 10100
Item 416410Model 2076
- Stainless steel guide tubes with eight guide roller assemblies provide smooth carriage glide
- Dual 4" dust ports with nylon brush surrounding blade for front and rear dust exhaust
- True counterweight system keeps the carriage where you position it while loading stock
- Solid aluminum rollers with outside support brackets for square cuts
- Casters for easy mobility
- 3HP Worm drive saw motor rotates in carriage to perform rip cuts
- Heavy-duty welded one-piece steel frame prevents vibration, ensures solid support
- Arbor Diameter (in) : 5/8
- Blade Diameter (in) : 8
- Cut Accuracy Straight and Square (in) : 1/64
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Height : 86 (in)
- Length : 124.5 (in)
- Maximum Cross Cut Length (in) : 62
- Maximum Cut Thickness (in) : 1-1/2
- Maximum Rip Length (in) : Unlimited
- Model Number : 511
- Motor HP : 3HP
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 120V
- Net Weight : 435 pound
- Overall Dimensions : 120 x 38 x 86
- Part Number : 1510007
- Power Requirements : 120V, 13 Amps
- Width : 39.5 (in)
- Shipping weight 475 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty