37" Sander, 20HP 3PH 230/460V with DRO, Model WB-37
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Centralized controls allow you to access all the needed buttons on one simple panelThe auto thicknesser will capture the piece of wood to give the user the exact starting thicknessThe variable...
You May Also Like
- Centralized controls allow you to access all the needed buttons on one simple panel
- The auto thicknesser will capture the piece of wood to give the user the exact starting thickness
- The variable speed feed belt allows you to accurately dial in the exact feed speed to best suit your project
- Digital readout will show the user the exact thickness of the finished piece, or will allow you to preset exactly the thickness you prefer for the finished piece
- The disc brake slows the machine quickly and will activate immediately to stop machine in an emergency
- The electric eye system controls the sanding belt oscillation to prevent the belt from running off the ends of the drums, as well as use the sanding surface more uniformly without leaving sanding lines on the workpiece
- The three motor system allows for maximum horsepower to independently power the drive drums, the variable speed feed belt, and the feed table
- Standard Equipment:
- 2 Sanding belts, 100 and 180 Grit
- Graphite platen
- Tool box
- Air Supply Required (CFM/PSI) : 3/60
- Belt Size (in) : 37 x 75
- Belt Speed (SFPM) : 2625
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 1600
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 5
- Feed Motor HP : 1HP
- Feed Motor Phase : 3Ph
- Feed Rate (FPM) : 15-49
- Height (in): 84.625
- Length (in): 52.375
- Main Drive Motor HP : 20HP
- Main Drive Motor Phase : 3Ph
- Main Drive Motor Voltage : 230/460V
- Net Weight (lb): 2,090
- Overall Dimensions : 52-3/8 x 57-1/2 x 84-5/8
- Part Number : 1790837
- Prewired : Prewired 230V
- Ship Weight (lb): 2,090
- Table Height (in) : 31-3/8 to 37-3/8
- Table Lift Motor HP : 1/4HP
- Width (in): 57.5
- Working Height (in) : 6
- Working Width (in) : 37
Shipping weight 2,200 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty