22" Planer with Helical Cutterhead, 7.5HP 3PH 230V, Model 201HH
This item has an additional shipping charge
Helical cutterhead with knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systemsCast iron 1300 lb. construction for solid performance without vibration2 feed...
You May Also Like
- Helical cutterhead with knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- Cast iron 1300 lb. construction for solid performance without vibration
- 2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm - accommodates rough and fine finish work
- Segmented infeed roller with sectional chipbreaker allows multiple board planing
- Roller bearing-mounted feed rollers for long life
- Adjustable bed rollers allow smooth feeding of rough or finished workpieces
- Oversized cast iron table travels on 2 large lead screws for heavy duty support
- Dust chute with 5" port for dust collection
- Dust collection port
- Adjustable foot pads
- Tool kit
- Bed Rollers Adjustable from Front : 2
- Blade Size : 0.59 L x 0.59 W x 0.10 Th
- Column Diameter (in) : 2-1/2
- Cutterhead Diameter (in) : 3-1/4
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM) : 4800
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 900
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 5
- Feed Rate (FPM) : 20 and 30
- Height (in): 59
- Infeed Roller Diameter (in) : 3
- Length (in): 42
- Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 3/16
- Maximum Height of Rollers Parallel to Tabletop (in) : table rollers - 0.05
- Maximum Planing Thickness (in) : 9-1/4
- Maximum Planing Width (in) : 22
- Minimum Planing Length (in) : 10
- Motor HP : 7.5HP
- Motor Phase : 3PH
- Motor Voltage : 230V or 460V
- Net Weight : 1,350 pound
- Number of Knives : 150 four-sided inserts
- Number of Speeds : 2
- Outfeed Roller Diameter (in) : 3
- Overall Dimensions : 42 x 49 x 59
- Part Number : 1791268
- Readout Scale : mm/in
- Segmented Infeed Roller Diameter (in.) : 3
- Table Height Adjust Manual : 1 Turn = 1/16
- Table Size (in) : 32-1/4 x 24
- Table Support : 2-column
- Tool Supplied : Yes
- Width (in): 49
- Shipping weight for both models is 1,430 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty