209HH, 20" Planer, 5HP 3PH 230/460V, with Byrd Cutterhead
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
The Byrd® SHELIX® helical cutterhead with 132 knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty workFully...
You May Also Like
- The Byrd® SHELIX® helical cutterhead with 132 knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty work
- Fully enclosed base cabinet with integrated casters for shop mobility
- Cast iron table with extensions creates a big 55-1/2" x 20" working area
- Four feed speeds - 24 and 31 FPM, 16 and 20 FPM with gear change - provide versatility
- Feed rollers and cutterhead supported by full cast iron head assembly for rigidity
- Byrd® helical cutterhead with knife inserts
- 5" diameter dust port
- Cast iron extension tables
- Amps : 21
- Prewired: 230V
- Cutterhead Diameter (in) : 3-3/16
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM) : 5000
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 900
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 5
- Feed Rate (FPM) : 24 and 31 (16 and 20 with gear change)
- Height (in) : 41.375
- Length (in) : 26
- Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 3/32
- Maximum Planing Thickness (in) : 8
- Maximum Planing Width (in) : 20
- Minimum Planing Length (in) : 6-3/4
- Net Weight : 800 lb
- Number of Knives : 132 inserts
- Number of Speeds : 4
- Overall Dimensions : 26 x 36-5/8 x 41-3/8
- Readout Scale : in/mm
- Rotation (Forward/Reverse) : Fwd
- Table Size (in) : 20 x 55-1/2
- Table Support : 4 column
- Width (in) : 36.625
- Shipping weight 890 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
The Facebook corporate culture at Menlo Park in California features a perk-filled environment that creates happy efficient employees. Brain power takes a lot of energy, so this 57-acre amenity-filled campus gives “home-is-where-the-heart-is”, a whole new meaning. A small city within itself, Facebook has it all. Energy efficient on-campus transportation system, a bank, barbershop, barbecue shack, burger joint, candy and ice cream shops, coffee shop, dental and physician offices, dry cleaners, Mexican restaurant, pizzeria, sushi restaurant, video arcade, and more are all available to employees free of charge or at a very low cost.
Two great guys who do a lot of fine woodworking are Tommy MacDonald and Eli Cleveland from the PBS woodworking show, Rough Cut – Woodworking with Tommy Mac. Together they have created a New Year’s woodworking resolution list for your shop.