Powermatic - 20" Planer, Model 209, 5HP, 230V, 3PH
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Item 825682Model 1791296
Item 839724Model 1791316
Item 835285Model 1791315
Item 840397Model 1791268
Item 412086Model 1791308
Item 819164Model 1791241
- Powerful 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity will handle the most demanding work
- 5" dust port connects easily to any dust collector
- Cutterhead has 4 high speed steel knives and turns at 5,000 RPM producing 20,000 cuts per minute
- Anti-kickback fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish
- Solid cast iron base, table and head are designed for production
- 2-speed oil bath gearbox transmits full power to feed rollers and facilitates fast speed changes at 24 and 31 FPM
- Gearbox can be changed to 4-speed with the included gear to run lower speeds of 16 and 20 FPM
- Corrugated infeed and fine groove outfeed rollers ensure a smooth feed
- Precision ground and polished cast iron table rides on 4 steel posts giving it plenty of support for the larger workpiece
- Heavy cast iron extension wings ensure a flat, smooth cut
- Shipping weight 860 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty