20" Planer, Model 209, 5HP, 230V, 1PH
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
This heavy duty planer offers performance and value, loaded with standard features not found on other machines in its class.Powerful 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity will handle the most...
You May Also Like
- Powerful 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity will handle the most demanding work
- 5" dust port connects easily to any dust collector
- Cutterhead has 4 high speed steel knives and turns at 5,000 RPM producing 20,000 cuts per minute
- Anti-kickback fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish
- Solid cast iron base, table and head are designed for production
- 2-speed oil bath gearbox transmits full power to feed rollers and facilitates fast speed changes at 24 and 31 FPM
- Gearbox can be changed to 4-speed with the included gear to run lower speeds of 16 and 20 FPM
- Corrugated infeed and fine groove outfeed rollers ensure a smooth feed
- Precision ground and polished cast iron table rides on 4 steel posts giving it plenty of support for the larger workpiece
- Heavy cast iron extension wings ensure a flat, smooth cut
- Shipping weight 860 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty