15" Woodworking Bandsaw - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - PM1500
Shipping Fee of $99.00
The Powermatic® PM1500 bandsaw packs many features traditionally only found on larger bandsaws, bringing them to a new, category-redefining 15" size. With an impressive 14-1/2" throat capacity and 14" resaw capacity, the PM1500 offers more cutting capacity than traditional 14" bandsaws,...
Items You May Need
Carter ProductsItem 868100
The Powermatic® PM1500 bandsaw packs many features traditionally only found on larger bandsaws, bringing them to a new, category-redefining 15" size. With an impressive 14-1/2" throat capacity and 14" resaw capacity, the PM1500 offers more cutting capacity than traditional 14" bandsaws, making it ideal for handling larger workpieces. The sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly provide maximum rigidity, ensuring stability when working with heavy materials. The exclusive Powermatic T-Square style Accu-Fence enhances accuracy and safety, with complete adjustability for aligning to the blade and squaring to the table. The positive locking cam with pressure adjustment ensures a secure and precise fence setup.
The PM1500 offers woodworkers both versatility and convenience. The oversized side plate allows use in the horizontal and vertical positions, expanding the range of cutting options. The solid steel resaw pin offers optimum rigidity for resawing thick stock. The blade tension release with an electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is de-tensioned or released, enhancing operator safety. The heavy-duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism ensure smooth operation and precise blade tracking. Equipped with high-end blade guides featuring tool-less adjustment, the PM1500 provides stability and increases cut accuracy. The four-sided blade guard offers optimum protection during operation. The integrated foot brake quickly stops the blade from coasting for added safety. The magnetic switch protects the motor from potential harm due to electrical supply issues, providing additional peace of mind. With its generous cutting capacity, robust construction, and advanced features, the PM1500 is the gold standard in 15" bandsaws.
- 3 HP, TEFC (totally-enclosed fan-cooled) motor
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for heavy workpieces
- Heavy-duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
- 14-1/2" of throat and 14" of resaw capacity
- Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
- Solid steel resaw pin for optimum rigidity
- T-Square style Accu-Fence with complete adjustability, including a positive locking cam and pressure adjustment, ensuring maximum accuracy and safety
- High-end blade guides with toolless adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
- Four-sided blade guard for optimum protection
- Blade tension release with an electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is de-tensioned or released
- Oversized side plate allows for use in the horizontal or vertical position
- Integrated foot brake stops a coasting blade
- Style: Floor Model
- Motor Type: TEFC (totally-enclosed fan-cooled), induction, capacitor start
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Current: 12A
- Motor Phase : 1
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- Prewired Voltage: 230V
- Recommended Circuit Size: 20A
- Power Transfer: Poly-V 9 groove drive belt
- Wheel Diameter: 15"
- Blade Length: 153"
- Blade Speed: 3100 SFPM
- Cutting Capacity Height: 14"
- Cutting Capacity Width: 14-1/2"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600 CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: two at 4"
- Maximum Saw Blade Width: 1"
- Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 30-1/4" x 34-3/8" x 80-1/4"
- Stand Footprint (L x W): 17-3/4" x 25-1/4"
- Table Height from Floor: 40"
- Table Size (L x W x T): 21-1/2" x 16" x 2"
- Table Tilt: 10° Left, 45° Right
- Table T-Slot: 3/4"
- Miter Gauge Positive Stops: 45°, 90°
- Shipping Weight: 502 lb.
- (1) Powermatic - PM1500 15" Woodworking Bandsaw
- (1) Hook Type Bandsaw Blade - 153" x 3/8" x 0.065" x 6 TPI
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 4 -7 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Super S-m-o-o-t-h !
Great saw ! Runs smooth as silk, put a 1" Timberwolf 3tpi and it reswa power is outstanding. Res\Sawing Black Walnut, Cherry, rosewood, Mahogany, Hickory and maple