15" Bandsaw, Model PM1500
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Motor: 3 HP, 1 PH, 12A, 230 V, Prewired 230 VCutting Capacity Width: 14-1/2” Cutting Capacity Height: 14"Blade Width: 1/8" to 1" Blade Speed: 3100 SFPM Blade Length:...
- Motor: 3 HP, 1 PH, 12A, 230 V, Prewired 230 V
- Cutting Capacity Width: 14-1/2”
- Cutting Capacity Height: 14"
- Blade Width: 1/8" to 1"
- Blade Speed: 3100 SFPM
- Blade Length: 153"
- Table Dimension (LxW): 21-1/2” x 16"
- Table Tilt: 10 ° left, 45 ° right
- Table Height from Floor: 40"
- Table Height at 90 degrees: 40"
- Miter Gauge Positive Stops: 45 degree, 90 degree
- Dust Port Outer Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM: 600 cu.ft/min
- Thickness Capacity (max): 14"
- Wheel Diameter: 15"
- Dimensions: 83-1/2” H x 27-1/2” W x 29-3/4” L
- 14-1/2” of throat and 14” of resaw provide more capacity than a traditional 14” bandsaw
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for heavy work pieces
- Exclusive Powermatic T-Square style Accu-Fence maximizes accuracy and safety
- The Accu-Fence has complete adjustability for aligning to blade and squaring to table
- Positive locking cam with pressure adjustment
- Oversized side plate can be used in the horizontal or vertical position
- Solid steel resaw pin for optimum rigidity
- Blade tension release with electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is de-tensioned or released
- Heavy duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
- Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
- High end blade guides with tool less adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
- Four sided blade guard for optimum protection
- Integrated foot brake stops a coasting blade
- Magnetic Switch protects the motor from harm due to potential electrical supply issues
- Part Number: 1791500
- Net Weight: 394 lbs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Articles & Blogs
Super S-m-o-o-t-h !
Great saw ! Runs smooth as silk, put a 1" Timberwolf 3tpi and it reswa power is outstanding. Res\Sawing Black Walnut, Cherry, rosewood, Mahogany, Hickory and maple