Powermatic - 12" Jointer, 3HP, 3Ph, 230V/460V, Helical Head, Model 1285
This 12" jointer offers big capacity and performance in a machine that is loaded with features. Large center-mounted fence assembly adjusts easily via rack and pinion system with ram lock. Preset...
Item 843948Model 1610086K
Item 838341Model 1791317K
Item 838342Model 1610082
Item 819164Model 1791241
Item 838337Model 708466DXK
Item 835284Model 1791213
Item 843944Model 708476
Item 839724Model 1791316
• Helical cutterhead with 2-sided carbide inserts for fast knife changes with no adjustments
• Rack and pinion adjustable cast iron fence assembly for smooth fence positioning without play
• Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
• Large 84" x 12" table surface for heavy-duty work
• Table "lips" on both sides of cutterhead aid in noise reduction
Full size rabbeting ledge supports large workpieces for rabbets up to 3/4" deep
3HP motor provides plenty of power
Heavy duty fence
Cutterhead Speed (RPM) : 5000
Cutting Capacity (W x D/in) : 11-3/4 x 3/4
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 800
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 6
Fence Positive Stops (deg.) : 45, 90 and -45
Fence Size (L x H/in) : 47 x 5-1/2
Fence Tilts (deg.) : 45 right, 45 left
Height (in): 39
Length : 89.5 inch
Model Number : 1285
Motor HP : 3HP
Motor Phase : 3Ph
Motor Voltage : 230V/460V*
Prewired : 230V, *Requires an optional 460V Mag Switch
Net Weight : 812 lbs
Number of Knives (Helical/Standard) : 42 two-sided inserts (30 x 12 x 2mm) with 2 rabbeting inserts
Overall Dimensions : 89.5 x 28 x 39
Part Number : 1791308
Standard Knife Size (L x W x T/in) : 30 x 12 x 2 mm (inserts)
Table Height (in) : 31-1/2
Table Size (L x W/in) : 84 x 12
Width (in): 28
Shipping weight 880 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty