12" Jointer, 3HP, 3Ph, 230V/460V, Helical Head, Model 1285
This 12" jointer offers big capacity and performance in a machine that is loaded with features. Large center-mounted fence assembly adjusts easily via rack and pinion system with ram lock. Preset...
You May Also Like
• Helical cutterhead with 2-sided carbide inserts for fast knife changes with no adjustments
• Rack and pinion adjustable cast iron fence assembly for smooth fence positioning without play
• Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
• Large 84" x 12" table surface for heavy-duty work
• Table "lips" on both sides of cutterhead aid in noise reduction
Full size rabbeting ledge supports large workpieces for rabbets up to 3/4" deep
3HP motor provides plenty of power
Heavy duty fence
Cutterhead Speed (RPM) : 5000
Cutting Capacity (W x D/in) : 11-3/4 x 3/4
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 800
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 6
Fence Positive Stops (deg.) : 45, 90 and -45
Fence Size (L x H/in) : 47 x 5-1/2
Fence Tilts (deg.) : 45 right, 45 left
Height (in): 39
Length : 89.5 inch
Model Number : 1285
Motor HP : 3HP
Motor Phase : 3Ph
Motor Voltage : 230V/460V*
Prewired : 230V, *Requires an optional 460V Mag Switch
Net Weight : 812 lbs
Number of Knives (Helical/Standard) : 42 two-sided inserts (30 x 12 x 2mm) with 2 rabbeting inserts
Overall Dimensions : 89.5 x 28 x 39
Part Number : 1791308
Standard Knife Size (L x W x T/in) : 30 x 12 x 2 mm (inserts)
Table Height (in) : 31-1/2
Table Size (L x W/in) : 84 x 12
Width (in): 28
Shipping weight 880 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty