12" Jointer, 3HP, 3Ph, 230V/460V, Helical Head, Model 1285
Helical cutterhead with 2-sided carbide inserts for fast knife changes with no adjustmentsRack and pinion adjustable cast iron fence assembly for smooth fence positioning without playParallelogram...
You May Also Like
- Helical cutterhead with 2-sided carbide inserts for fast knife changes with no adjustments
- Rack and pinion adjustable cast iron fence assembly for smooth fence positioning without play
- Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
- Large 84" x 12" table surface for heavy-duty work
- Table "lips" on both sides of cutterhead aid in noise reduction
- Full size rabbeting ledge supports large workpieces for rabbets up to 3/4" deep
- 3HP motor provides plenty of power
- Cutterhead guard
- Heavy duty fence
- Dust port
- Push blocks
- Tool kit
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM) : 5000
- Cutting Capacity (W x D/in) : 11-3/4 x 3/4
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 800
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 6
- Fence Positive Stops (deg.) : 45, 90 and -45
- Fence Size (L x H/in) : 47 x 5-1/2
- Fence Tilts (deg.) : 45 right, 45 left
- Height (in): 39
- Length : 89.5 inch
- Model Number : 1285
- Motor HP : 3HP
- Motor Phase : 3Ph
- Motor Voltage : 230V/460V*
- Prewired : 230V, *Requires an optional 460V Mag Switch
- Net Weight : 812 lbs
- Number of Knives (Helical/Standard) : 42 two-sided inserts (30 x 12 x 2mm) with 2 rabbeting inserts
- Overall Dimensions : 89.5 x 28 x 39
- Part Number : 1791308
- Standard Knife Size (L x W x T/in) : 30 x 12 x 2 mm (inserts)
- Table Height (in) : 31-1/2
- Table Size (L x W/in) : 84 x 12
- Width (in): 28
- Shipping weight 880 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty