24" Woodworking Bandsaw - 5 HP 3 Ph 230/460V - PM2415B-3
Shipping Fee of $99.00
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
The Powermatic® PM2415B-3 Bandsaw is a professional-grade tool designed for accuracy, durability, and safety in woodworking applications. It features a sturdy cast iron table, trunnion assembly for maximum rigidity, and an exclusive Accu-Fence system that provides complete adjustability...
Items You May Need
The Powermatic® PM2415B-3 Bandsaw is a professional-grade tool designed for accuracy, durability, and safety in woodworking applications. It features a sturdy cast iron table, trunnion assembly for maximum rigidity, and an exclusive Accu-Fence system that provides complete adjustability for precise cuts. This bandsaw includes a solid steel resaw post, a blade tension release with an electrical interlock and high-end blade guides for stability and accuracy. It also boasts a four-sided blade guard, an integrated foot brake, and a magnetic switch for enhanced safety. Your larger projects and workpieces call for more power, resaw capacity, and cast iron. The PM2415B-3 features legendary quality, precision, and attention to detail, helping woodworkers expand their ambition for over 100 years.
- Heavy-duty 5 HP motor provides power needed for all projects
- Fully adjustable, exclusive T-Square style Accu-Fence maximizes alignment to the blade and squaring to the table
- Robust cast iron table and trunnion assembly provides maximum rigidity, offering stability and support for large workpieces
- Positive locking cam with pressure adjustment allows for secure and stable fence positioning, preventing unwanted movement during operation
- Oversized side plate provides versatility by allowing operation in both horizontal and vertical positions
- Solid steel resaw post enhances rigidity, ensuring stability and accuracy during resawing operations
- Blade tension release with an electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is de-tensioned
- Heavy-duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism contribute to smooth operation and precise blade tracking
- Solid cast iron wheels reduce vibration and noise while providing the necessary momentum required for heavy resawing, ensuring efficient cutting performance
- High-end blade guides with toolless adjustment offer stability, minimizing blade deflection and increasing cut accuracy
- Four-sided blade guard provides optimum protection, ensuring safety during operation by preventing accidental contact with the blade
- Integrated foot brake allows for quick stopping of the blade, enhancing operator safety and control
- Magnetic switch protects the motor from potential harm caused by electrical supply issues, ensuring safe and reliable operation
- Style: Floor Model
- Motor Type: TEFC (totally-enclosed fan-cooled), induction, capacitor start
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Motor Current: 15 / 7.5A
- Motor Phase : 3 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 / 460V
- Prewired Voltage: 230V
- Recommended Circuit Size: 20A
- Wheel Diameter: 24"
- Blade Length: 183"
- Blade Speed: 2500/4800 SFPM
- Cutting Capacity Height: 15"
- Cutting Capacity Width: 24"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600 CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Maximum Saw Blade Width: 1-1/2"
- Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/4"
- Miter Gauge Positive Stops : 45°, 90°
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 44" x 42" x 81-1/2"
- Table Height from Floor: 35"
- Table Size (L x W): 24" x 34"
- Table Tilt: 10° Left, 45° Right
- Table T-Slot: 3/4"
- (1) Powermatic - PM2415B-3 24" Woodworking Bandsaw
- (1) Hook Type Bandsaw Blade - 183" x 1" x 3 TPI x 0.035"
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 4 -7 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Powermatic® is once again setting the Gold Standard with the introduction of six new bandsaws. The new 18”, 20” and 24” models feature a powerful 5 hp (single or three phase) TEFC motor, exclusive Accu-Fence® and impressive resaw capacities of 18” (on 18” and 20” models) and 15” (on 24” model) all backed by a 5 year warranty.