Powermatic - 18" Bandsaw 5HP, 1PH, 230V, PM1800B
Your larger projects and larger workpieces call for more power, more resaw capacity, and more cast iron. This bandsaws features the legendary quality, precision, and attention to detail that has...
You May Also Like
Item 863611Model 1791801B
Item 863613Model 1791258B
• Exclusive Powermatic T-Square style Accu-Fence maximizes accuracy and safety
• Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for large work pieces
• The Accu-Fence has complete adjustability for aligning to blade and squaring to table
• Positive locking cam with pressure adjustment
• Oversized side plate can be used in the horizontal or vertical position
• Solid steel resaw post for optimum rigidity
• Blade tension release with electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is de-tensioned (patent pending)
• Heavy duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
• Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
• High end blade guides with tool less adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
• Four sided blade guard for optimum protection
• Integrated foot brake stops a coasting blade
• Magnetic switch protects the motor from harm due to potential electrical supply issues
Motor Power (HP) : 5
Motor Current (Amps) : 22
Motor Phase : 1
Motor Voltage (V.) : 230
Prewired Voltage (V.) : 230
Blade Length (In.) : 160
Blade Speed (SFPM) : 2300/4400
Cutting Capacity Height (In.) : 18
Cutting Capacity Width (In.) : 18
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM) : 600
Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.) : 4
Maximum Saw Blade Width (In.) : 1-1/2
Minimum Saw Blade Width (In.) : 1/8
Miter Gauge Positive Stops : 45, 90
Table Height from Floor (In.) : 38
Table Size (L x W) (In.) : 24 x 27
Table Size with Extension (L x W) :
Table Tilt (Deg.) : 10 Left, 45 Right
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Powermatic® is once again setting the Gold Standard with the introduction of six new bandsaws. The new 18”, 20” and 24” models feature a powerful 5 hp (single or three phase) TEFC motor, exclusive Accu-Fence® and impressive resaw capacities of 18” (on 18” and 20” models) and 15” (on 24” model) all backed by a 5 year warranty.