6 Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor - 4/5 HP - 150 PSI
Porter-Cable® Model C2002 150 PSI, 6 Gal. Oil-Free Pancake Compressor is ideal to support multiple trim finishing nailers, small framing/roofing jobs and all general inflation, blowing and smaller SCFM air tools. The compressor utilizes a pancake style tank for added stability, with a...
Porter-Cable® Model C2002 150 PSI, 6 Gal. Oil-Free Pancake Compressor is ideal to support multiple trim finishing nailers, small framing/roofing jobs and all general inflation, blowing and smaller SCFM air tools. The compressor utilizes a pancake style tank for added stability, with a water drain valve and tough rubber feet. The high-pressure design optimizes air tool performance, delivering 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi for quick recovery time. The oil-free pump provides maintenance-free performance. Transporting is easy with the integrated cord wrap.
- 150 PSI - Higher Pressure for longer air tool performance
- 2.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI for fast recovery time, per ISO1217
- 6 Gallon Pancake style tank for stability, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low amp 120 Volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Shroud handle and console cover protects vital components, makes unit easier to carry and includes cord wrap
- Two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users
- Cut-Out Max: 150 PSI
- Cut-In Restart: 120 PSI
- Air Delivery @ 40 PSI ISO1217: 3.5 SCFM
- Air Delivery @ 90 PSI ISO1217: 2.6 SCFM
- Tank Size: 6 gal
- Running Horsepower: .8 HP
- Voltage: 120 V
- Amps: 10 Amps
- Pump Lubrication: Oil-Free
- Decibel ISO3744: 82 DBA
- Regulator: Yes
- Gauges: 2
- Quick-Connect Couplers: 2
- Product Weight: 30 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 40 lb.
- (1) Porter Cable - 6 Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor - 4/5 HP - 150 PSI
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Compressor Components
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Porter CableItem 842146
Porter CableItem 418588
California Air ToolsItem 422029
California Air ToolsItem 427629
California Air ToolsItem 422028
California Air ToolsItem 173558