Bora Portamate - Heavy-Duty Universal Mobile Base PM-2500
The heavy-duty universal mobile base Portamate PM-2500 is a tough, adjustable mobile base for moving large power tools or other heavy objects. PM-2500 is perfect for heavy machines and tools like...
Item 865291Model PM-3500
Item 162295Model PM-1100
Item 823121Model 708119
Item 423924Model PM-3750
Item 172828Model PM-3800
Item 866827Model PM-3245
Item 838898Model DW7440RS
• All-steel construction uses formed steel rails to adjust to various rectangles
• Heavy-duty 650-lb. capacity accommodates most woodworking machinery
• Foot operated steel locking levers with 3" non-marring ball bearing wheels and casters
• Adjusts in 1" increments from 12" x 12" to 34" x 34" square or up to a 18" x 50" rectangle
• Recommended for heavy tools like table saws, bandsaws, planers, jointers and sanding machines
Instructions / MSDS
Instruction book update
Put the mobile base together the other day. First off the instruction booklet was put together SO HAPHAZEDLY, one page in English then the next page if Spanish through out. The illustrations should be bigger to see more clearly how the parts go together. And the parts themselves should be individually marked, similar to put together furniture that usually has a sticker on each piece. Once together the mobile base functions as it should, but because of the instruction booklet I can not give it 5 stars.
Purchased this to go under a 6" Jet jointer Model JJ-6CSDX, net weight about 240 lbs so it is only loaded to less than 50 rated capacity. It is fairly easy to assemble. Unit is very stout and the jointer moves like it is on greased glass - very smooth. Recommend this base.