The Milescraft PocketJig300 heavy-duty pocket hole jig is the ideal solution for bigger projects. Whether you’re building decks, fences, outdoor furniture, or framing walls, this HD jig has you covered. This jig is designed for bigger builds and stronger joints. For use on material...
- Heavy duty and perfect for larger projects
- The thick durable fence can be flipped down when drilling new pocket holes or kept up when doing repairs
- The recessed clamp pocket with magnet helps keep the clamp in place
- Four common board thickness settings built into the jig: 1/2”, 3/4” 1” and 1-1/2” (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
- 15 degree drilling angle
- Built in depth stop setting to easily set your bit to the correct drilling depth
- 1/2" HSS drill bushing designed to reduce clogging and provide smooth, precise holes
- 1/2" split design stop collar with flat prevents set screw from slipping when tightened and the flat prevents the bit from rolling
- 6" magnetic T20 star driver for maximum torque without stripping and precision alignment
- For use on materials 1-1/2" (38mm) or larger
- Storage case, hex key and instruction manual are included
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.