26" Equalizer Table Slide Pair, 25-1/2" opening, Model 9050M
Choose Osborne Equalizer Table Slides to create expanding tabletops for those that are supported on a single pedestal. Equalizer slide incorporates a rack and pinion system to ensure that the tops...
You May Also Like
Choose Osborne Equalizer Table Slides to create expanding tabletops for those that are supported on a single pedestal. Equalizer slide incorporates a rack and pinion system to ensure that the tops open and close easily while staying in balance. The slide develops a camber to compensate for sagging at the ends of the table.
It is important to use the correct table slide. To calculate the best length of the table slide for your table, measure the length of the table when it is fully closed, without the leaves. The table slide should be no shorter than half the length of the table when it is fully closed.
Constructed in 3 pieces. Accepts two (2) 12" leaves. Eight (8) pre-drilled holes per slide for table top installation. Table top mounting screws not included.
- 25-1/2" opening
- Overall size: 26" x 2-3/8"
- Length (Fully Extended): 50"
- Width (Closed): 3"
- For use with single pedestal table bases
- Sold as a pair
- Soft Maple
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Within 30 days, Osborne Wood Products will refund or replace returned items in new, unused condition in the original package. Items returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.