Wolverine Jig Base
Ships on January 27, 2017
Wolverine Grinding Jig. Will save you time, frustration and money by allowing you to grind tools right the first time and every time. You''ll create accurate cutting angles and straight edges in a...
- The Wolverine system is furnished with two bases, one to mount under each wheel, which permit two simultaneous grinding set ups.
- Each base accepts either sliding arm.
- Arms are effortlessly adjusted or secured by a cam locking device.
- The “V” arm attachment is 27" in length and is perfect for sharpening gouges, skews, chisels, or carving tools.
- Just pull the arm out until the tool rests on the wheel at the proper angle and you''re ready to start.
- The 3" x 5" platform jig uses quick release ratchet handles for angle adjustments and is perfect for sharpening scrapers.
- Wolverine comes complete with instructions for installation and use.
Wolverine Skew Jig. Developed to be used with the Wolverine Grinding Jig, this accessory make sharpening skew tools a snap. Simply attach the skew jig to the Wolverine V-arm, lock in place and you''re ready to go.
Wolverine Platform Kit
We’ve taken one of the Wolverine’s standard bases and platforms to create a kit for sharpening chisels and plane blades using an ordinary grinder. The base attaches to the bench underneath the grinder and features Wolverine’s system of adjustment so distance from base to the stone is easily set. If you would like to increase the versatility of your grinder this is one of the best accessories you can own. Some assembly required.
Wolverine Dressing Attachment. Used with the Wolverine bases, this wheel dressing attachment removes glazing and produces clean, truly round wheels quickly and easily. The precise adjustment knob allows you to remove as little as .002" per pass over the grinding wheel. Not illustrated.
Wolverine Vari-Grind 2 Produce and maintain prefect fingernail, and side grind, profiles on spindle and bowl gouges. The new Vari-Grind 2 offers "side restrained action" to keep the tool safely centered on the wheel, eliminating the chance for slipping of the wheel''s edge. Sharp, consistent profiles are easy because the tool rotates about the center of the adjusting rod allowing maximum flexibility, not only in matching a profile but also in creating your own. Available with or without the base.