Adjustable Frame Fret Saw - 3" Cutting Depth
Olson® Adjustable Frame Fret Saw is a traditional jeweler's saw frame that accepts plain end blades from 2-1/2" to 6" in length. Throat depth is 3". Perfect for veneers, thin plastics, and thin gauge brass. Blade can be positioned to cut in any direction.Features:Blade adjusts 360° for...
- Blade adjusts 360° for unlimited cutting angles
- Frame adjusts to extend the life of broken blades
- Great for veneers, thin plastics, and thin gauge brass
- Durable handle
- Professional quality for years of trouble free use
- Overall Length: 11-1/4″
- Depth of Cut: 3"
- Replacement Blades: Uses standard universal flat end blades from 2-1/2" to 6" long
- (1) Olson - Adjustable Frame Fret Saw - 3" Cutting Depth
Olson fret saw great for hand cut doveta
I have used this fret saw with a 12.5 skip tooth blade for removing the waste when cutting hand cut dovetails as suggested by Rob Cosman. The plaintiff came with it is not that great but the Olsen blades that I also receive are great and works very nicely.
Well made, very sturdy. You can put a lot of tension on blades so it does't wander. I use it for cutting out the waste from dovetails. You get very precise cuts not like a coping saw.
This saw is very handy for cutting out dovetails or other intricate work.