Item 170332Model 10100261
osmo - Wood Wax Oak Antique 3168 .75 l
In Stock check in-store availability
Osmo Wood Wax Antique Oak 3168 is a colored transparent satin-matte wood finish which combines all the advantages of oils and waxes in one unique product. Resistant to water, dirt and liquid...
Item 175222Model 10100263
Osmo Wood Wax Antique Oak 3168 is a colored transparent satin-matte wood finish which combines all the advantages of oils and waxes in one unique product. Resistant to water, dirt and liquid spillages, it is very durable and smooths wood surfaces. Easy application – no need for a primer or sanding between coats, which saves time and money. The dry finish is safe for humans, plants and animals.
Osmo Holz und Color GmbH & Co. KG
- Suitable for all interior use
- Wood grain remains visible with transparent tone
- Very durable and hardwearing
- Water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweat proof; suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Osmo products were developed by a German lumber company that was passionate about its wood and wanted a better wood finish than could be found on the market. The company launched its own research to make a product that would nourish the wood fibers, making them resilient and strong, while permitting the natural beauty to show through. Today’s microporous, natural oil, and wax-based finishes are the result of that ongoing research.