Molded Router Table Insert Plate For Porter-Cable Routers, # PRS4036
Compression molded phenolic material makes a router table insert plate that won’t sag even under the weight of the heaviest of routers. Designed to use Level-Loc Reducing Rings that installs in...
You May Also Like
• 3⁄8"-thick compression-molded phenolic plate provides a flat plate surface that won’t sag
• 9-1⁄4" x 11-3⁄4" size accommodates large routers easily
• Predrilled to precisely mount several routers using the common 3-hole PC-style pattern
• Level-Loc reducing rings provide three bit opening sizes of 1", 1-3⁄16" and 2-5⁄8"
• Includes removable brass starting pin and Level-Loc wrench and detailed instructions