Modern Rectangle Hand Forged Old World Copper Vessel Sink in Nickel. Using century old techniques Premier Copper Products craftsman are producing
Hand Forged decorative artistic sinks.
These sinks are Hand Forged from solid blocks of copper. This technique is very time consuming and
therefore the line has a limited amount of production. These sinks are truly works of art!
- Configuration: Rectangle
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Nickel
- Outer Dimension: 17" x 13" x 4.25"
- Bottom of Sink Basin Dimension (flat portion): 8" x 6.75"
- Installation Type: Vessel, Above Counter
- Counter top Depth Minimum: 16" Front to Back
- Drain Size: 1.5" Non-Overflow
- Suggested Drain Models: D-207BN, D-208BN - DRAIN SOLD SEPARATELY
- Faucet Mounting: Vessel Counter Deck Mount or Wall Mount
- Limited Edition
- Hand Forged from a solid block of copper
- Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper Plated in Nickel
- Lead Free
- Packaging: Recycled Cardboard Box
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- CODE / STANDARD COMPLIANCE: IAPMO / CUPC LISTED
DUE TO THE HANDCRAFTED NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT SMALL VARIANCES IN SIZE AND COLOR MAY OCCUR.
- Care Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Copper Sink Installation Silicone - Model: C900-ORB
- Copper Sink Wax - Model: W900-WAX
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Items uninstalled and in original packaging can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. A 15% restocking is applied for all returned products. Please contact Woodcraft's Customer Service Department at 1-800-535-4482 for assistance with returns.
Premier Copper Products warrants their products to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. This does not include their copper lighting fixtures which are covered by a separate 1 year limited warranty. The original dated sales receipt is required for any warranty claims. Scratches, stains, and discoloring that can occur under normal use will not be covered under this limited lifetime warranty. This warranty does not cover: shipping cost, labor cost and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage. Warranty excludes all commercial and business usage. Call Premier Copper Products @ 1-877-251-4486 for warranty claims.