Mite-R-Excel II Miter Gauge
JessEm Tool Company has re-invented the miter gauge once again with the return of the Mite-R-Excel II™ Miter Gauge. The Mite-R-Excel II features nine miter detents, with a spring loaded indexing pin that will ensure accurate cuts at the most common angles. The front fence extrusion is...
- 9 miter detents with indexing pin yield very precise angles
- Vernier scale for tenth-degree miter adjustments
- 20" Front fence with telescopic stop that extends to 36"
- Adjustable flip stop supports sacrificial fence up to 3/4" thick
- Locating pin resets fence to correct distance from blade
- Laser engraved for accuracy
- Anodized for durability
- Miter bar “snuggers” ensure miter gauge slides perfectly in your miter slot
- Fits standard 3/4" wide x 3/8" deep miter gauge slot
- (1) JessEm Mite-R-Excel II Miter Gauge
- (1) Product Manual
Articles & Blogs
Canadian toolmaker JessEm has introduced a substantial sequel to their popular Mite-R-Excel table saw miter gauge. Impeccably made, this drool-worthy accessory is flush with well-designed features, and is one of the best accessories you can get for your table saw.
Built Like Tank
This thing is amazing. Out of the box it was square and true. While it isn’t cheap I think it is very much worth the money. Everything that I have purchased from Jessem thus far has been flawless.