Miniature Joint Template Kit For 4200 Series Dovetail Jigs
Porter Cable® Model 4215 - Miniature Joint Template Kit is an accessory template for the basic Porter-Cable Model 4210 and Model 4212 Dovetail Jigs to rout miniature half-blind and through dovetail joints and miniature box joints. Includes template, dovetail bit, straight bit, (2)...
Porter Cable® Model 4215 - Miniature Joint Template Kit is an accessory template for the basic Porter-Cable Model 4210 and Model 4212 Dovetail Jigs to rout miniature half-blind and through dovetail joints and miniature box joints. Includes template, dovetail bit, straight bit, (2) template guide bushings, wrench and instruction manual.
- Template kit for 4200 Series dovetail jigs
- Replacement Part for Model 4216
- Accessory for Models 4210 and 4212 Dovetail Jigs
- Enables miniature half-blind, through dovetails and miniature box joints to be cut
- Requires 1/4" straight bit (sold separately)
- Dovetail Jig is not included
- (1) Miniature Joint Template
- (1) Dovetail bit
- (1) Straight bit
- (2) Template guide bushings
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Instruction manual
- Requires a 1/4" straight bit and the Porter-Cable 4200 Series Dovetail Jig (both sold separately)
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Articles & Blogs
Dovetail Discovery Center – Part 2 & 3: Porter Cable & Leigh Jigs
We began with Hand-Cut Dovetails in Part 1 of the Dovetail Discovery Center Seminars held at the Toledo Woodcraft store.
In this 2 & 3 part blog, we will take a look at two dovetail jigs. John Nystrom in Part 2, will demonstrate the capabilities of the Porter-Cable 12″, Model 4210 Dovetail Jig, followed by Carl Kuhnle’s skill set in Part 3 on the Leigh Super 12″ Dovetail Jig.
To many hided costs
I brought my Dovetail Jig #4210. When I got it I found out that I needed 2 more jigs to do what I wanted it to do, with it at a cost of $166.98 . Maybe it is my mistake. But I think you should have in your catalog more and better listings of what you need to do all the things. So now I have to order one more part that I need.
Completes the set
This template completes the 4012 dovetail jig and is as handy as the other two that come with it. It's ideal for small boxes, drawers for Roll Top Desks, etc.
I would buy again when this is worn out
Needed this product to finish my set to make small dovetails.
Through/Box Joint Template Kit For 4200 Series Dovetail JigsItem 831157
Porter CableItem 146048
12" Deluxe Dovetail Jig Combination KitItem 834142
Porter CableItem 146049
Model F3 Finger Joint Template For D-24 Series Leigh Dovetail JigsItem 151135
12-1/2" Fixed Through Dovetail Template For WoodRiver Deluxe Dovetail JigItem 164118
Vacuum and Router Support for PC 4200 Series Dovetail JigsItem 166417
Template Set - LETTERS, UppercaseItem 830438
Charcuterie Board Template - #1Item 187257