TurnLOCK Base Plate and Template Guide Bushing Set 1201
Forget fumbling with tiny bolts and screwdrivers. TurnLOCK™ makes changing guide bushings and installing router attachments a simple matter of a 1/4 twist. Just align the TurnLOCK bushing inside...
You May Also Like
- 7" universal TurnLOCK baseplate will fit most routers
- Centering pin for one-time centering of base plate and bushings
- Eight of the most popular size metal-nose template guide bushings
- 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 51/64", 7/16" O.D. and 5/8" extended nose
- Top-Hat adaptor converts PC style bushings into TurnLOCK quick-change bushings
Instructions / MSDS
It did what I wanted
I bought it to mortice hinges. I did not change the set up in the 14 doors that I did. It served my purpose. It is not a feature that I will use all the time. For the price and my use of the product I was happy with it.
Cough up a few extra bucks and buy a more expensive model. I wasted so much time trying to center the base plate , and I've come to the conclusion its impossible even with the included centering pin. The pin is plastic and not accurate by any means.The included screws did not fit my router either.
I would buy again
I haven't used it yet.