The Imperial FramingSquare300 is much more than a traditional framing square or try square. While the 7-7/8" x 12" size is divided into imperial 1/8" markings, the FramingSquare300 also includes...
You May Also Like
• 7-7/8" x 12" (200mm x 300mm) powder coated steel with markings every 1/8" on the long leg
• Diamond-shaped pencil openings every 1/4" on the inside and outside of the long leg
• Reference holes to layout Euro hinges, rafix connectors and shelf pin holes
• Removable edge guide to use a framing square or lay out arcs
• Three quick angle finders for 30°, 45° and 60° angles
Articles & Blogs
Scott Phillips, Co-Host of The American Woodshop, Picks Favorite Gifts from Woodcraft for Father’s Day
Make Woodcraft your Father’s Day shopping headquarters. Scott Phillips, co-host of The American Woodshop with his wife Suzy, makes it easy with his Father’s Day Gift Guide – nearly three dozen suggestions from Woodcraft’s line of woodworking tools, accessories and supplies.