80-count standard size #20 biscuits are provided in a resealable tube that protects biscuits from moisture to prevent swelling prior to use. Use with any plate joiner or router bit designed to cut...
You May Also Like
- 80-count package can be sealed again for multiple project use
- #20 size best suited for edge joinery to create wide panels from narrow stock
- Choose standard size #20 for correct plunge depth of plate joinery cutter
- Compressed hardwood biscuit expands when gluing for strong joints
- Plate joinery provides surface registry unique to that method of joinery
Poor quality product
Biscuits were inconsistent in size. Moisture content is so high that one must "cook" them in a microwave for several minutes before attempting to use.