80-Count #20 Biscuits
80-count standard size #20 biscuits are provided in a resealable tube that protects biscuits from moisture to prevent swelling prior to use. Use with any plate joiner or router bit designed to cut a 5/32" slot.Features: • 80-count package can be sealed again for multiple project use• ...
• 80-count package can be sealed again for multiple project use
• #20 size best suited for edge joinery to create wide panels from narrow stock
• Choose standard size #20 for correct plunge depth of plate joinery cutter
• Compressed hardwood biscuit expands when gluing for strong joints
• Plate joinery provides surface registry unique to that method of joinery
Poor quality product
Biscuits were inconsistent in size. Moisture content is so high that one must "cook" them in a microwave for several minutes before attempting to use.