Simple and easy to use, the MATCHFIT™ Dado Stop™ sets the shoulders of your cross dado using the actual part that will be fitted in the dado for a perfect fit without measuring or test cuts. No hassles, no tricky measurements, just perfect-fitting dado cuts. The Dado Stop uses adjustable legs as a stop to make your shoulder cuts then use back and forth cuts to clear the center using a regular blade. Insert the inlay material into your workpiece, for a perfect-fitting dado. Now intricate joinery at angles previously too cumbersome to perform on a table saw are possible with the Dado Stop. The Dado Stop can be used as a safe and effective crosscut stop. The precise 3” length allows you to accurately set the rip fence scale for repeatable, accurate cuts, fast. A single MicroJig MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp is necessary to attach the Dado Stop to your table saw fence. MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp is not included.
• Perfectly-fitted dados, joinery, and inlays without measuring, marking, or test cuts
• Dado Stop makes intricate joinery at angles an easy task on a table saw
• Cross-cut stop feature uses accuracy of your rip fence scale for repeatable cuts – fast
• Just three simple steps allow you to use a regular blade instead of a dado set
• Required: MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp not included