Metal Stand for RIKON Benchtop Tools
Put your RIKON Planer or Sander on this Metal Stand to free up bench space. Durable, solid steel design features rubber tips on the feet to prevent slipping and protect your floor. A plywood or wood top may be required for mounting machine to stand.FeaturesFor use with 50-114,...
- For use with 50-114, 20-600H, 25-131, 25-131H, 25-130H
- Sturdy, solid steel design
- Four support braces add stability
- Rubber tips prevent slipping and protect floor
- Top Size: 23"x 14"
- Base Size: 31"x 22"
- Stand Height: 29-1/4"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.