Marble Squad 3D Puzzle Kit
Build your own working marble roller coaster model made of real wood! This coaster is full of dips and turns with some engineering and physics thrown in.Assembling the Marble Squad Kit from Robotime® offers an opportunity to understand STEM principles better, learn the basics of...
Assembling the Marble Squad Kit from Robotime® offers an opportunity to understand STEM principles better, learn the basics of engineering and structures of machines, improve motor skills, and develop visual-spatial abilities. Once the marble race system is complete, the maker can appreciate the precise gear style and sleek transmission speed, while watching the elaborate mechanisms that keep the marbles racing along the track. A hand crank is used to operate the system.
- Learn principles of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- The perfect combination of puzzle and model making
- Hand crank generates power
- Precise precut wood sheets with clear assembly instructions
- Model Number:Robotime-LG502
- Material: Precut wood sheets
- Assembled Size (H x W x D): 10" x 9.3" x 7.3"
- Piece Count: 239
- Assembly/Build Time:6 hours
- Age Recommendation: 14+
- Difficulty Level: 4 of 5
- (1) Robotime® Marble Squad 3D Puzzle Kit