MagJig 95 Switchable Magnet
Avoid the hassles of creative clamping while trying to secure jigs on a work table. MagJig gives you flexibility to mount anywhere on a steel surface, such as your table saw, jointer, shaper,...
You May Also Like
- 95 lbs. of holding force each; two or more MagJigs per fixture is ideal
- Rotate knob to engage the Magswitch; when you’re finished, turn the knob to disengage
- Fits perfectly in a 3/4"-thick material so the bottom of the magnet is flush to the table surface
- Screw holes provided to securely mount MagJig to your jig or fixture
- 30mm hole required for installation
Articles & Blogs
Magswitch MagJig 95
These have become the extra set of hands around my drill press.
worth the money
a little pricey, but the built quality and grip of these magnetic switches is excellent. worth the small investment to have fast, convenient jigs to use in the shop.
great table saw accessory
made a nice rip fence fine adjust fixture that clamps to the table next to the fence to push it toward the blade.
Under Powered in some jigs
The 20mm Magswitch is, in my opinion, Underpowered for use with the Pinnacle Mag Jig Bracket. The combination does not hold firmly enough. I would buy the 30mm for this use.
No Holes Barred
The Beauty of the mag-jigs is that you can make up your own jigs and place anywhere on a steel table. They are very strong, they don't confine you to a miter slot. They are one of the best inventions going. The only thing better are the 30mm jigs.
Magswitch performed just as advertised.
I used the magswitch to make a fine adjustment of the rip fence jig for my benchsaw, and it all works just great.