Lumberjack Tools - Home Series Beginner's Kit for Tenon Cutting
Get started making log furniture and projects with the LumberJack Tools 1-1/2" Home Series Beginners Kit. This multi-purpose, medium-duty package will let you make beds, railings, coffee and end...
Item 420687Model PSBK1
Item 420684Model CSBK1
Item 420691Model ISBK1
Item 420683Model HSK3
Item 420682Model HSK2
Item 420689Model PSK3
Item 420697Model ISK5N
Item 420693Model ISK2N
Item 420690Model PSK5
Item 420695Model ISK3N
Kit includes 1-1/2" tenon cutter, 1-1/2" Forstner bit, and 20 piece plan booklet.
Tenon Cutter Features:
• Drill needed: Single speed 1/2" or 3/4" drill (450 RPM or less)
• Die cast aluminum body
• Dual blade technology
• High carbon tool steel blades create radius shoulder profile
• Resharpenable or replaceable blades
• Durable, powder-coated finish
• Threaded, removeable/replaceable shank
• Radius shoulder profile
• Tenon Diameter: 1.5"
• Maximum Tenon Length: 3"
• Maximum Log Diameter: 3"
Forstner Bit Specifications:
• Diameter: 3.75"
• Length: 5.875"
• Bit Type: Brad point, saw tooth
• Hole Diameter
• Shank Size: 3/8"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.