Laguna - 16" Four - Post Planer with ShearTec II Cutterhead
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a mid February shipment.
Items You May Need
Item 835284Model 1791213
Item 838340Model 1791267
Item 840397Model 1791268
Item 838341Model 1791317K
Item 839724Model 1791316
Item 838342Model 1610082
Item 835285Model 1791315
Four-sided German carbide knives give a better finish while deep gullets and thicker knives allow for better removal. There's a reason these planers are in such high demand. Another benefit is the quiet noise level compared to other planers.
- Motor: 1 Ph, 220V, 5 HP TEFC
- Model Number: MPLAN1510-0130
- Digital Readout standard with tape backup
- Feed Speeds: 16 and 20 ft/min
- Cutter Head: Six row ShearTec II with four-sided carbide knife inserts
- ShearTec II: Six rows of 18 knives for 108 total knives and a perfect finish
- Mechanically adjustable bed and bed rollers
- Two cast iron extension tables included
- Two polished steel rollers for material return
- 4” dust hood included
- Maximum removal per pass: 1/8” (3mm)
- Overall Dimensions: 35” W x 56” D x 45” H
- Weight: 567 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.